• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Ferris Bueller is an awesome movie!

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Don't like seeing more CB's for FSU...>:(

Yup & this time from actual FSU recruiting reporters.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup & this time from actual FSU recruiting reporters.

Exactly...

Mr. Craig I think will be what pulls him away from AU to FSU if it happens.  The schools are nothing alike.  He can easily do the negative recruiting thing against us.  Look kid I went to Auburn and even I could not stand to coach with Gus.

And we could say he has been fired twice in 3 years so I wouldn't listen to him!

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

And we could say he has been fired twice in 3 years so I wouldn't listen to him!

Yeah but he's one of the best in the biz of recruiting so prospects & parents will listen.

We are still in good shape.  FSU and UGA are not out of it.  They never have been even if he commits tomm.  He is going to watch how our offense looks and we have to have the season we are expected to have. 

I hope we land Fields but its starting to look like hes all FSU/UGA To me

20 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

We are still in good shape.  FSU and UGA are not out of it.  They never have been even if he commits tomm.  He is going to watch how our offense looks and we have to have the season we are expected to have. 

If he commits tomorrow? 

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

If he commits tomorrow? 

I think he was just speaking hyperbole.

Funny thing to me is that it seems that when he visits a university  he is all of a sudden getting  CB's to there. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. Besides we already got JG and PN will be on board nest year. What ever will be will be!

1 hour ago, austudnt23 said:

I saw Kieth or another au reporter say he is more likely to commit next month so he wouldn't even see how our offense looks in-game. Or do you still think he waits lo ger?

I'm still trusting our insiders on this, but I would have felt much better if he would have came to Big Cat Weekend or our picnic. I understand the circumstances for Big Cat Weekend, but it certainly doesn't give me a good feeling that he CHOSE to go to UF's FNL over our picnic. 

I was hoping that Mr. Fields woul jump on board pretty quickly, but it's looking like another long, stressful recruitment for the good guys.

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I saw Kieth or another au reporter say he is more likely to commit next month so he wouldn't even see how our offense looks in-game. Or do you still think he waits lo ger?

He is expecting to commit before the season. If it's AU then he will be trusting Chip we will have a good passing attack that allows a QB to thrive in a balanced offense. If we don't then 23 has already said what will happen. 

8 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

but it certainly doesn't give me a good feeling that he CHOSE to go to UF's FNL over our picnic. 

He was just here last week. He has 3 or 4 other finalists. There's no need for him to come straight back without visiting his other interests. Besides few visitors on a trip means more & better time with the staff.

12 hours ago, Jaxr29 said:

I hope we land Fields but its starting to look like hes all FSU/UGA To me

Let's break down the last part of that statement...

13 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

This is what it boils down to

One piece of the domino falls. 

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

One piece of the domino falls. 

Gives UGA extra incentive?  Wasn't he their plan B?

Archived