1 minute ago, corchjay said:

What did you see?

Golf naked

56 minutes ago, corchjay said:

What did you see?

Just about every analyst picking FSU and our guy is foggy

7 hours ago, dabrasco said:

Just about every analyst picking FSU and our guy is foggy

ya think,  been all FSU from the start, So live with it and move on with our future QB's and its  not the end of the world!!!

***No Name Calling Recruits***

#3 & 4 below

On 7/20/2017 at 7:52 AM, jared52 said:

Recruit who looks to be committing to uat goes to AU to visit: "He's coming to recruit for uat and steal our class!!"

Recruit who looks to be committing to AU goes to uat to visit: "He's going to get talked out of going to AU!!"

On 7/10/2017 at 9:44 AM, lionheartkc said:

Not on your list, but word was he was going to commit in August. I think the point most are making is that it looks like we'll get his commitment, but if he doesn't see what he wants to on the field, we'll just be the next Penn State.

I agree.

18 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Well then I guess we ramp it up showing our love to Gatewood.

yes. give our love and commitment to the one who has been committed for yrs not another 1 done maybe 2...plus this HS kid everyone luvs what type defenses has he gone against? that makes him a 5 star besides he can run and pass against weak D's

44 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

Well then I guess we ramp it up showing our love to Gatewood.

Gatewood is by all means a football player, but is raw as it comes to having experience at the QB position.  If he becomes great, I am happy as hell

6 hours ago, aubieclawz said:

ya think,  been all FSU from the start, So live with it and move on with our future QB's and its  not the end of the world!!!

Bro, just stop. 

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

One piece of the domino falls. 

I hope he still visits UGA next week & flips.

5 hours ago, milehighfan said:

If JF does.commit to FSU if our offense proves to be nothing short of being high octane this season any chance he flips to AU?

Yes.

6 hours ago, milehighfan said:

If JF does.commit to FSU if our offense proves to be nothing short of being high octane this season any chance he flips to AU?

Not if I were the Auburn head coach. (That may be one of many reasons why I'm not the AU head coach)

50 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Wolk flipped his pick from AU to UGA.

I had the feeling if he didn't commit to AU when the hype was high, he wouldn't commit at all this summer (to AU, might commit elsewhere). 

Plenty of time left though. 

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Wolk flipped his pick from AU to UGA.

I heard him talking on the radio Friday and he was all UGA then. I'll give him some credit, while others have been all AU/FSU, he was saying UGA. Hope he is wrong obviously. 

I still get the feeling no one really knows. I don't believe anything has changed that much from before the past 3 visits to AU/uga/fsu. Reporters and analyst just put in CBs when he visits each place, but all 3 are still pretty even. 

Archived