2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

10 games at a minimum from what I have seen and heard. We are loaded. This is of course if we don't have injuries. I worry about 1 of the 3 strait road games mainly LSU considering we haven't won there in 18 years. I think we can handLe Arkansas and A&M with ease at their place. Bama is a toss up. Speaking of JF I believe he will commit shortly after we handle Clemson in week 2. This is just my opinion. Though. Speaking of Clemson game I am not sure what the line is currently but it was +7 AU and that is easy money.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

10 games at a minimum from what I have seen and heard. We are loaded. This is of course if we don't have injuries. I worry about 1 of the 3 strait road games mainly LSU considering we haven't won there in 18 years. I think we can handLe Arkansas and A&M with ease at their place. Bama is a toss up. Speaking of JF I believe he will commit shortly after we handle Clemson in week 2. This is just my opinion. Though. Speaking of Clemson game I am not sure what the line is currently but it was +7 AU and that is easy money.

I just want to say I believe we win more than 8. I was just pointing out that the "talking heads" are saying we are "supposed" to win 8. We have a lot of talent and depth (except secondary). If we avoid injury bug we got 10 easy and first 15-0 is possibility

3 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

You really think he'll be convinced after two games? Well..Like he said himself he's not worried about wins and losses or how the team does but how the qb does so we really have to count on Stid for so many reasons. 

4 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

We are very much on the same page as far as optimism for the Tigers this year.   Our O will be full tilt!   I also think we go into Baton Rouge and pound them.  I have to get that feeling of JF to AU though.   I sure do hope.  

45 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

We are very much on the same page as far as optimism for the Tigers this year.   Our O will be full tilt!   I also think we go into Baton Rouge and pound them.  I have to get that feeling of JF to AU though.   I sure do hope.  

Well get that feeling because if offenserolls we are getting JF. As for the question about 2 ganes being enough like I said had we not stunk up the stadium in 15 and last half and 1st part of 16 then JF would be committed already. That was just my opinion we light it up at Clemson he will be ready.

Speaking of offense I am hearing very good things... I am going to go to one of the scrimm ages at least and will give a report. JS is the real deal and I haven't seen Gus this confident in along time.

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

You really think he'll be convinced after two games? Well..Like he said himself he's not worried about wins and losses or how the team does but how the qb does so we really have to count on Stid for so many reasons. 

I think he will make a decision after Clemson, but won't commit until a few weeks later.  Two different actions.  Allows himself flexibility in case AU or FSU implode.  And Yes, he said he is putting a lot into how well the QB plays and how the O looks, not team W and L.  Curiously enough, he also said he was hoping to see how the back-ups play if there were injuries to the starters.  He said it better than I typed it I think.

12 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Well get that feeling because if offenserolls we are getting JF. As for the question about 2 ganes being enough like I said had we not stunk up the stadium in 15 and last half and 1st part of 16 then JF would be committed already. That was just my opinion we light it up at Clemson he will be ready.

Speaking of offense I am hearing very good things... I am going to go to one of the scrimm ages at least and will give a report. JS is the real deal and I haven't seen Gus this confident in along time.

For the first time in many years, all three teams will be topnotch. Offense, defense and special teams. 

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

For the first time in many years, all three teams will be topnotch. Offense, defense and special teams. 

I think the key to this is that for the first time in years we will have a lot of quality depth as well.  The obvious exception is secondary, but I still feel pretty good there.  We just have to avoid the injury bug this year and we will turn the head of a lot of recruits.

4 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

I think we need to find a top return man  and punter before we can say special teams are top notch. Now at FG kicker I agree.

18 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

I don't see us "pounding" lswhoo in Baton Rouge, they've been waiting all year for this game after the pounding we put on them last year at the last second.

Please advise:

Someone please explain who the heck I am supposed to pull for in the turds vs free shoes U !!

Regarding the Justin F sweepstakes, we don't want FSU to look good on O.   Actually we want them to look incompetent.   I suppose that means UAT is to play better and consequently win?  I ain't pulling for them.

Are we hoping for a sunny day and an OT game with the score at say, 3-3?  Shades of 3-2 vs Miss St are coming my mind.

???  

There is no good that comes from rooting for the trailer park dwelling, sister dating, low life uaters. Just my HO...

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

Are we hoping for a sunny day and an OT game with the score at say, 3-3?  

Can we get the creatures from "tremors" to the Mercedes benz stadium? If no, then 3-3 will do. 

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Please advise:

Someone please explain who the heck I am supposed to pull for in the turds vs free shoes U !!

Regarding the Justin F sweepstakes, we don't want FSU to look good on O.   Actually we want them to look incompetent.   I suppose that means UAT is to play better and consequently win?  I ain't pulling for them.

Are we hoping for a sunny day and an OT game with the score at say, 3-3?  Shades of 3-2 vs Miss St are coming my mind.

???  

I actually will feel very good about pulling for a poor performance from FSU against bama. We will get our shot at them at the end of the year. I hate bama like everyone else, but when it comes to this situation I hope they s*** the FSU offense down.

3 hours ago, Beaker said:

Please advise:

???  

Remember he cares about the qb position not the team overall so it all depends on how long Francois can even stay upright with that o-line to throw dimes. 

FSU fans absolutely disgust me, but man I'd love if Alabama started off getting decimated and 0-1. Their fanbase would erupt. 

Either way, the Fields sweepstakes seems to be between FSU and UGA with us in a reasonable distant third. Those two have a sophomore QB and we have a guy that could likely be outta here if he performs to expectations. It seems like if Fields is to have it his way, he'd commit within the the next couple months. FSU and UGA have it harder than us in that time span 

I hear ya talking.  How about this:

the turds shut down the lobster thieves on O.   Matter of fact Francois gets knocked out and receives and med redshirt to back up FSU depth chart for next yr.  FSU wins 6-3 in a tight one.  3 FG game.

13 hours ago, WarTim said:

There is no good that comes from rooting for the trailer park dwelling, tree poisoning, sister dating, low life uaters. Just my HO...

You forgot something :)

16 hours ago, Beaker said:

Please advise:

???  

Don't bother rooting for FSU's offense to look bad. Just root for our offense to look a little better. That's all we need. 

And, as @WarTim said, always, ALWAYS root against bama unless it's the rare time that a turd win would send us to Atlanta. 

18 hours ago, Beaker said:

Please advise:

???  

Man, I still remember that game. Both teams set the game back at least 50 if not 75 years.

I was thrilled Auburn won but that was one brutal game to watch. I can't remember if I recorded the game or not. If I did I'm sure I didn't watch it again 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

unless it's the rare time that a turd win would send us to Atlanta. 

I wouldn't even root for them then...If it happens it happens 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Don't bother rooting for FSU's offense to look bad. Just root for our offense to look a little better. That's all we need. 

And, as @WarTim said, always, ALWAYS root against bama unless it's the rare time that a turd win would send us to Atlanta. 

I concur...

Archived