2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

15 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Now we need the real scoop from the Elite 11... how did Joey and Blake get along and will Joey be recruiting another QB for us.

Who's Blake and there are reports the past day of Joey recruiting for us, nothing QB specific though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Who's Blake and there are reports the past day of Joey recruiting for us, nothing QB specific though.

Sorry... meant Justin.  My chemo brain messed Field and Fields up.  At least they are both QBs and hopefully both will play for Auburn.

Point being, it'll be huge for us if our current QB commit jumps on the recruiting trail for the other QB we want.

5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Sorry... meant Justin.  My chemo brain messed Field and Fields up.  At least they are both QBs and hopefully both will play for Auburn.

Point being, it'll be huge for us if our current QB commit jumps on the recruiting trail for the other QB we want.

Yeah but it's completely understandable if he doesn't.

24 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah but it's completely understandable if he doesn't.

Completely.. especially since he's been forced to share the spotlight more than most. But if he did, it would speak volumes to Justin.

Went to school with a Justin Case.  No lie.

12 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

Justin Fields and Justyn Ross-There have to be some cool plays on words there, but my brain is shot at this point in the day. Anyone?

I'll offer this headline ...and in recruiting news this Just in, Auburn Fields Ross in biggest catch of the day. 

Here is a bit of potentially good news - KN CBd Fields to the good guys. I wonder what facts led him to make that call. 

7 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Here is a bit of potentially good news - KN CBd Fields to the good guys. I wonder what facts led him to make that call. 

He doesn't always use facts to make his picks. It's hard to get facts sometimes in recruiting.

Worth noting that while AU's recruiting reporter Keith has picked him to AU. Florida's recruiting reporter has not made a pick yet and was keenly aware of the AU threat last week.

I would feel GREAT if dropping PSU was after him being at Auburn for big cat. I would be really confident then.

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

If we don't get Justin Fields (but I hope we do), who's next in line that we should off?

Typically we don't condone assassinations but I suppose in this case we might be able to arrange something

JUSTIN decommitted from Penn state tonight

He announced Tuesday at school and said it was probably one of the toughest decisions in his life so far.  Wonder does that mean we have a good shot as t Him?  I WOULD THINK SO.

Stidham then Fields then Nix would set us up for years to come, as the new qbu!!!

52 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Typically we don't condone assassinations but I suppose in this case we might be able to arrange something

Damnit I was 52 minutes late

48 minutes ago, lost said:

JUSTIN decommitted from Penn state tonight

welcome lost! Did not know you had ventured your way over here from 247.

23 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Hank South has now joined KN is CBing Fields to Auburn.

I hate it 99% of the time because they are always CBing auburn targets to bama but the bama mods are usually really spot on with their crystal balls and right a lot. 

Archived