2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

24 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He might eat you also. That's what I'd be most worried about IMHO. 

LMAO!!!! Dear God you are right!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2017 at 0:24 PM, McLoofus said:

I tell myself that I'm rooting against the other team and not for the turds. But if a turd win is what's best for the kids who actually play football for Auburn, then you're damned right that's the result I'm hoping for. 

It did happen at some point in this era... 2006 or 2007, maybe?... when we needed LSU to lose to them to get to Atlanta. I remember a fairly one sided debate on here about it. Most people hoped LSU would win even though it would keep us from competing for an SEC championship. I'll never get that. 

Yeah, I remember that game. Even though I knew I needed bama to win, I just couldn't bring myself to root for them.

Either way, that one game isn't going to be a huge deal in Fields' decision.  I say, who cares what happens in that game. Let's take care of our business and let the chips fall where they may. 

On 8/4/2017 at 0:08 PM, au_bsci_04 said:

UGA is the in-state and fam pick, IMO he's doing what he needs to do if he ends up going somewhere else. UA/FSU and AU/CU won't play much factor in decision based on W-L, both top 15 matchups, he's looking for improvement and utilization in the O.

This isn't true. Per folks(not AU coaches) who have spoken with the family. Mom likes uga because of sis. But isn't dead set on uga and her son. 

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This isn't true. Per folks(not AU coaches) who have spoken with the family. Mom likes uga because of sis. But isn't dead set on uga and her son. 

What I said didn't say they were dead set, but that is the preference.

21 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

What I said didn't say they were dead set, but that is the preference.

Dad is the one who has the most say in this and he isn't in the uga camp. So uga isn't the family "preference". 

15 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I hope Justin wasn't at the scrimmage today. If so, we have no chance!

I'm kidding!!!!

Should be the opposite. Should feel like he can start right away lol

On 8/8/2017 at 9:01 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This. Mom like UGA cause sis and I think step mom a UGA fan. Dad is the decision maker here though. Not decision maker but has most influence. I would say dad atm prefers FSU slightly over AU. However once we show him on the field he will prefer AU. That being said AU is still looking very good. AU has Cam and is the better fit. JF dad is caught up in the Jimbo qb express train to NFL.  Dad also like AU, we have to show them on the field though.

Sorry this post got messed up by saying this I was agreeing to WDE posts above.

2 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I expect JF to be ready after Clemson week. If everything goes as planned I expect him committed by the Ole Miss game.

Dang dude,. That is pretty strong.   I like it.  

18 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Dang dude,. That is pretty strong.   I like it.  

That's how I see it going. As WDE said family is not pushing to UGA. I explained the situation in earlier post mom Likes uga cause sister step mom a UGA fan dad isn't on board with UGA. Dad is on board with AU and FSU however we hAve more to show him and JF on the field than FSU that's why I would say dad prefers FSU atm until he sees us execute the offense we have told JF and fam about which will make him a superstar. Week 2 for us will be huge on the field and off the field showing what we do against the defending national champs especially offensively. I expect us to win by 7. I don't expect the line to be anywhere near +7 AU by time kick off. That's easy money imo.

On 8/3/2017 at 2:17 PM, austudnt23 said:

We are not a distant 3rd. AU is in drivers seat what we will do with it remains to be seen. FSU has closed the gap. Like I have said had we had success offensively these past 2 years he would already be committed.

What makes you think we're in the driver's seat? Ive seen nothing aside from this site to make me believe we're in the driver's seat 

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What makes you think we're in the driver's seat? Ive seen nothing aside from this site to make me believe we're in the driver's seat 

I would put it more of we control our destination.

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It's one of those things that I'd say you have to trust us. Will go into more detail when its more appropriate. That fair? 

Sure things could change and FSU is right there. But AU has a lot working in it's favor right now. Nothing illegal. 

35 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

I would put it more of we control our destination.

FSU is praying and I mean praying we have a difficult/terrible year

12 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's one of those things that I'd say you have to trust us. Will go into more detail when its more appropriate. That fair? 

Sure things could change and FSU is right there. But AU has a lot working in it's favor right now. Nothing illegal. 

Well horsepukey that's no fun

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Is when you can do this the right way. The Fields are like the Browns. Great people. 

So Kirby can't screw this one up like he did for DB j/k

16 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Is when you can do this the right way. The Fields are like the Browns. Great people. 

Great comparison. I also believe this us very similar to the UGA lock Derrick Brown situation. Lol. Kid was never a lock to UGA and Kirby and company ruined any shot they had with DB.

As Golf said FSU is praying we have terrible year.

Archived