2018 5* QB Justin Fields

ellitor

18 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

Great comparison. I also believe this us very similar to the UGA lock Derrick Brown situation. Lol. Kid was never a lock to UGA and Kirby and company ruined any shot they had with DB.

As Golf said FSU is praying we have terrible year.

Yes they did. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

FSU is praying and I mean praying we have a difficult/terrible year

AU folks praying we don't. :)

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

AU folks praying we don't. :)

WOW!!! I have been here a year and just now am I realizing you are NoAL Tiger and not NOLA Tiger which I have been reading it as this whole time!!! lol ughhhhhhh WOOOOOOOPS!!!! sorry about that fam!!! haha

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOW!!! I have been here a year and just now am I realizing you are NoAL Tiger and not NOLA Tiger which I have been reading it as this whole time!!! lol ughhhhhhh WOOOOOOOPS!!!! sorry about that fam!!! haha

Until you posted this, I thought it was NOLA too. 

13 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Until you posted this, I thought it was NOLA too. 

I think we need to make a support group for this! lol PHEWWWW thought I would be all alone on a island on this one.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think we need to make a support group for this! lol PHEWWWW thought I would be all alone on a island on this one.

I agree :poke:

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ha it's all good. Yeah, I hold down the North Alabama portion of the AU kingdom. :)

2 hours ago, NoALtiger said:

Ha it's all good. Yeah, I hold down the North Alabama portion of the AU kingdom. :)

Maybe this is a sign sometime in the future you WILL be NOLA tiger! haha

Just now, WFE12 said:

Sheesh...

If he goes to georgia I will need to be consoled. I will be in the fetal position in the corner for a month lol

43 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If he goes to georgia I will need to be consoled. I will be in the fetal position in the corner for a month lol

Right there with you buddy.

He looks like a seasoned vet playing against little boys. I'm not sure who Harrison played, but they almost always play against decent teams.

Wow ? I guess what still baffles me is how he went from committed to PSU with no big SEC offers to where he is today as probably the #1 prospect in the country in what seems like a couple of months. I understand people mature differently but, man, what I see on that film didn't happen in just a couple of months. Anyway,, I sure hope he ends up AU- he looks about as good as any I've seen as a high school QB. WDE Mr. Fields!

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

Wow ? I guess what still baffles me is how he went from committed to PSU with no big SEC offers to where he is today as probably the #1 prospect in the country in what seems like a couple of months. I understand people mature differently but, man, what I see on that film didn't happen in just a couple of months. Anyway,, I sure hope he ends up AU- he looks about as good as any I've seen as a high school QB. WDE Mr. Fields!

How did that happen? What other offers did he have besides PSU? I honestly have no clue about his recruitment story. 

6 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

How did that happen? What other offers did he have besides PSU? I honestly have no clue about his recruitment story. 

I'm sure somebody can give details that has a lot more knowledge than me. I understood that he had committed to PSU because no big-time SEC had extended offers yet. That may be totally off base. Either way, he sure has skyrocketed through the recruiting world the past 6 months or so. And, I'm no recruiting junkie but I don't even remember his name being mentioned on here until April or so; just lots of handwringing about if JG was truly good enough a QB to be our only guy this class, lol.

5 minutes ago, fredst said:

I totally agree with everything you said. The film reminded me a lot of Cam. He doesn't panic when the pocket collapses. He has a rocket for an arm, and is accurate on long throws. He looks like a  potential once is a long while type of QB like Deshawn Watson or Cam.

28 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I totally agree with everything you said. The film reminded me a lot of Cam. He doesn't panic when the pocket collapses. He has a rocket for an arm, and is accurate on long throws. He looks like a  potential once is a long while type of QB like Deshawn Watson or Cam.

You beat me to it, I was going to post that looked like film of a young Cam Newton. Y'all sure that ain't Cam when he was in high school.

23 minutes ago, kd4au said:

You beat me to it, I was going to post that looked like film of a young Cam Newton. Y'all sure that ain't Cam when he was in high school.

Agree, except I think he looks considerably better than Cam at that stage (certainly more polished throwing).

Wow.  Incredible presence inside the pocket.  Running as a last resort as he keeps his eyes down field after creating time avoiding pass rushers. Just great poise. He will be special. 

Hard to believe he didn't have any SEC offers until a few months ago. Now, everybody and his brother is after him. Penn St. really has to be wondering how they went from the penthouse to the outhouse regarding his recruitment. :dunno:

19 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Right there with you buddy.

tumblr_mgxedwhFDO1rpqdt0o1_400.gif

Archived