Baseball vs Mississippi St Game 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone having problems with the stream? i've tried checking my internet and there doesn't appear to be any problems but i'm getting poor signal, choppy, and lots of pauses and glitching with this stream.

Can't watch anymore, the stream cutting in and out is giving me headaches. But Rooker apparently hit a homerun during one of my pauses 3-1 state.

runners on 1st and 3rd for Auburn trailing 3-2 top 4th.   Wild pitch and Anthony scores, Jeremy Johnson moves all the way to 3rd on the play.  (hit and run put Anthony to 3rd).   Walk and runners on 1st and 3rd.  Will Holland hit by a pitch.  Auburn has the bases loaded with NO OUTS.   Trailing 3-2.  Pitching change for mississippi State.

1st pitch swinging, Todd with a single through the left side and Auburn has tied the game 3-3.   Estes up.

Estes flies to left, run scores.  Auburn leads 4-3.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out for Daniel Robert.

top 5th.  Johnson hit by a pitch, Haecker singles to right, Johnson moves to 3rd (he stole 2nd base without a throw).   Had to hold up to see if it would be caught.   Will Holland up with runners on 1st and 3rd and no outs.

Archived