Baseball Mississippi St Game 3

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

I am sure this question has been asked and answered but why is Jeremy Johnson playing so much this weekend. Anyone know. 

Well, I don't think he was going to get drafted so maybe the coaches wanted to distract him from it?

#sorrynotsorry

3 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

I am sure this question has been asked and answered but why is Jeremy Johnson playing so much this weekend. Anyone know. 

He's probably been showing out in practice and with Daniel Robert hurting it came down to him and bo decker.

Just now, jared52 said:

Josh just missed that one.

For real. I thought he got it off the bat, but i think he just got just a hair too much underneath it. Caught at the warning track in left center to end the inning. Did anyone hear the State fan on a hot mic? Ingram takes a ball off the tricep/elbow and the fan goes "It his his bat that's a foul ball!!"

8 minutes ago, FUZZYAUFAN said:

That is a really good question.  No obvious answer from where I'm looking.  He CAN play, hard to figure why he hasn't seen much playing time.  He is taking advantage of the opportunity,  There are a lot of different faces in the lineup this weekend, which is great for morale.

Gave up ground rule double for MSST. Runner on second with one out.  Thought Jonah gonna track that one down

Brent Rooker is a man amongst boys right now. That was a soft curveball below the strike zone and he ground rule double's it to dead away center.

Just now, wareagle13 said:

Brent Rooker is a man amongst boys right now. That was a soft curveball below the strike zone and he ground rule double's it to dead away center.

Dude reached down and mashed it with an easy going swing

Archived