Great job by Coach Myers

20 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Pretty much

Amen to that...but consider that a guy his age and number of years in the game...and all the way across the country..... would probably not be on anyone's list of future hires IMO.  

AU likely fell into that situation...and good for JJ and whoever for taking full advantage of it though I'm note sure Coach Deese was out before or after the Myer was identified as our next coach.

Sometimes you get lucky....and glad this was one of them.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Amen to that...but consider that a guy his age and number of years in the game...and all the way across the country..... would probably not be on anyone's list of future hires IMO.  

AU likely fell into that situation...and good for JJ and whoever for taking full advantage of it though I'm note sure Coach Deese was out before or after the Myer was identified as our next coach.

Agreed, Just wish dumb ass Corey hadn't screwed up

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

One of his sons who was working with the B'Ham Bolts was a major factor in setting it up. Clint wanted to come to Alabama to get close to his kids & grand kids. Not knocking him at all but basically all JJ had to do was say...

tenor.gif

Archived