Rams decline to pickup Greg Robinson's option

keesler

That doesn't mean that they're letting him go- Sammy Watkins's didn't get picked up, either- although as a #2 pick, he's probably not going to get paid more than that 5th year was going to be. Not by the Rams. 

He'll get paid by somebody, though. 

37 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That doesn't mean that they're letting him go- Sammy Watkins's didn't get picked up, either- although as a #2 pick, he's probably not going to get paid more than that 5th year was going to be. Not by the Rams. 

He'll get paid by somebody, though. 

He's a dominant run blocker in a passing league, hasn't fixed his footwork, and is/was a penalty machine.  I'm sure someone will pick up the #2 overall pick and work with him.  He may be happy as a clam.....that's a sucky team.

1 hour ago, keesler said:

I know he has not transitioned nearly as well as expected. I am not all that surprised, TBH. I know big Greg is an extremely hard worker and he had some eye-popping athleticism numbers that popped out to teams. Of course, as we all know, it takes way more than that to become successful in the NFL. I do hope he continuous to have a long career.

I think at this point he'd be mainly depth chart material unless he vastly improves.

Archived