***2018 4* LB Michael Harris Commits to Auburn!!!***

ellitor

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

Harris has some serious wheels for a LB. No hesitation, he is a, "see the ball get the ball" kind of kid. Super impressive.  Another kid that plays kind of upright. Welcome to the Family, Mr Harris.

Edited by JFDTiger80

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will help me and all of us with our BAD BAD case of the MONDAYS (no pun intended for smoke! lol) WAR DAMN MICHAEL HARRIS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The perfect way to start the week!!! TWILL I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH PASSING DAY BABY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you go smoke a cig and raid the refrigerator after this post?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I doubt it Argo. I think GWill is in Flair mode 24/7...

VYAYrWk.gif

• Like 4

For those in the know...  If Harris was supposed to announce tomorrow but changed it to today, could this have been a situation where the coaching staff asked him to postpone because they thought they were getting Tannor.  When we didn't get him then they were trying to lessen the blow and had Harris go ahead.  

Or am I just readying way to much into all this?

Just now, lkeel75 said:

For those in the know...  If Harris was supposed to announce tomorrow but changed it to today, could this have been a situation where the coaching staff asked him to postpone because they thought they were getting Tannor.  When we didn't get him then they were trying to lessen the blow and had Harris go ahead.  

Or maybe  it's positive and we are getting another commit from someone tomorrow morning? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

That's possible in terms of wanting kids to have their own day but they are recruited at different positions for us. I thought Harris moved it up so Sherwood has his own day when he commits tomorrow at 11 AM CT.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

VYAYrWk.gif

Yea Flair, Sting and Dusty Rhodes could work a crowd into a frenzy faster than anybody. If Gwill is married I feel for his wife though.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That's possible in terms of wanting kids to have their own day but they are recruited at different positions for us. I thought Harris moved it up so Sherwood has his own day when he commits tomorrow at 11 AM CT.

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of both having their own day but when it fell through then go ahead and let Harris commit.  Was just curious.  Not that we will ever really know.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Timeslider 6 said:

Where's Mikey in all this? Surely, he has an opinion about this guy. Looking forward to his analysis of the LB recruiting so far.

Mikey trusts the coaches and goes by numbers. He just wants us to take four a year of our coaching staffs choosing.

• Like 1

I am certainly glad Auburn landed this big cat LB. Was uga ever in the running for Harris? If they were this makes his commitment even sweeter. :wareagle:

Just now, milehighfan said:

I am certainly glad Auburn landed this big cat LB. Was uga ever in the running for Harris? If they were this makes his commitment even sweeter. :wareagle:

Yes. They were the other major threat & 2 weeks ago some UGA reporters thought it could go either way.

Just now, ellitor said:

Yes. They were the other major threat & 2 weeks ago some UGA reporters thought it could go either way.

To you know where with them. I am ecstatic it went our way. WDE.

5 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

My huge uga fan coworker simply said, "we weren't going after him."

:rolls eyes: 

so, I guess they are playing the Bama card where they didn't want him in the first place. 

26 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

My huge uga fan coworker simply said, "we weren't going after him."

:rolls eyes: 

so, I guess they are playing the Bama card where they didn't want him in the first place. 

All fans make excuses for why their team didn't get a player that committed to a rival...

1. We didn't want him

2. We had someone higher on our board

3. Didn't have a "committable" offer

4. There were some personal issues our coaches didn't want to deal with

5. We have a silent commit from someone better

and my favorite response is

6. He asked our coaches to top XXX's cash offer and we told him we don't bend the rules at Auburn!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

cocaine my man!! The rumors are true! It is a hell of a drug! lol

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

VYAYrWk.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yea Flair, Sting and Dusty Rhodes could work a crowd into a frenzy faster than anybody. If Gwill is married I feel for his wife though.

hahahaha MAYBE this is why I am not married anymore!! HMMMMMM Just call you DR Argo Phil! lol