***2018 4* LB Michael Harris Commits to Auburn!!!***

ellitor

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Kid is going to be a baller!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! So glad to see good LBer play return to the plains!!! T Will and Kevin Steele with a assist from Boom for 1 season have turned it around.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Cue the al.com hit piece in 3,2,1...

I didn't even know he committed. My bleacher report app is letting me down. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahaha MAYBE this is why I am not married anymore!! HMMMMMM Just call you DR Argo Phil! lol

I've got the bald head for it, and I would sure take his money.

5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Has a little work to do in the classroom and has to improve on his test score.

I wonder how true that is. A couple AU sources including Hunter say that's just fluff tOSU was saying to slow play him & that it was a non issue for AU.

This guy looks like he hits with bad intensions. Just want you want in a guy roaming the middle of the defense. Looks like a great pickup! Glad he picked the good guys :)

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

This guy looks like he hits with bad intensions. Just want you want in a guy roaming the middle of the defense. Looks like a great pickup! Glad he picked the good guys :)

FIFY

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I wonder how true that is. A couple AU sources including Hunter say that's just fluff tOSU was saying to slow play him & that it was a non issue for AU.

He is on track to qualify. Just has some work to do. Nothing major. Pretty much just like any typical high school senior. 

• Like 3

Watch the highlight reel.  This kid closes fast and appears to like contact.  Great prospect.  I think he will look good in orange and blue!!  WAR EAGLE!! AND BOOM!!!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:50 PM, austudnt23 said:

Speaking of lbs we have a stud coming out of Auburn High next year.  Hopefully we are able to buck the recent trend with Foster and Evans.  We are in good shape with him atm.

We need to make sure no more players from Auburn HS go the way of the turds!

35 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

We need to make sure no more players from Auburn HS go the way of the turds!

The AHS staff is not in a good spot with the AU staff after Foster & Evans last I checked.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

The AHS staff is not in a good spot with the AU staff after Foster & Evans last I checked.

Thought the coaching staff had changed since then; Coach from Spanish Fort took over and the old Auburn coach went there. Could be wrong

4 minutes ago, dabrasco said:

Thought the coaching staff had changed since then; Coach from Spanish Fort took over and the old Auburn coach went there. Could be wrong

If you are talking about Brian Blackmon he was at Opelika & now is at AU. His brother was at Spanish Fort but I have not seen where he went to AHS. Also the issues go deeper than the coaches. AU is not happy with AHS administrators either.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you are talking about Brian Blackmon he was at Opelika & now is at AU. His brother was at Spanish Fort but I have not seen where he went to AHS. Also the issues go deeper than the coaches. AU is not happy with AHS administrators either.

Is this why Bentley went to Opelika instead of AHS?

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah, after I posted I remembered that Ben coaches at Spanish Fort. It was the Foley coach that replaced Tim Carter, Adam Winegarden.

On 7/26/2017 at 0:45 PM, ellitor said:

AU is not happy with AHS administrators either.

If true, you would think that some pressure could be applied to change the make up of that Admin in the city of Auburn with all of the PTB and the influence they could wield. 

• augolf1716 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Like 2