***2018 4* LB Michael Harris Commits to Auburn!!!***

ellitor

I hope more states follow Texas and Georgia. The travel teams and AAU have ruined top level high school basketball. Would hate to see HS football suffer a similar fate.

• Like 1

Travel baseball has done the same to youth parks and I'm a summer travel coach.  Well take that back not coach... administrator.  I coach 2 teams and we play teams at times aren't any better then a youth league team so it's getting watered down.  Like AAU basketball.  You have a few super teams and then some teams with some talent and others that it's like why are you competing at this level...

Thats great news coming Ga and Tx.  

• Like 2

I think Harris will stick with AU if he commits, regardless of if he gets an offer from OSU. He will start visiting more often and once you do this, Auburn becomes your home. 

• Like 1

Capitalism, free market economy. But associations/coaches with monopoly power colluding to boycott an IMG could be seen as federal antitrust violations. They need to tread lightly.

Soo this Michael Harris looks like a heat seeking missile. Sure hope he commits this week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Harris is tagged in this VIP article. Things are looking very good here.

• Like 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will help me and all of us with our BAD BAD case of the MONDAYS (no pun intended for smoke! lol) WAR DAMN MICHAEL HARRIS!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The perfect way to start the week!!! TWILL I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH PASSING DAY BABY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 4

Great pickup. I was sold right away at his first two tackles in his junior season highlights.

War boom Eagle!

Great pickup. I am thrilled Twill pulled in two good ones this weekend in Marsh and Harris. War Eagle and welcome to the family Mr. Harris..