Softball vs. uat - game 1

Auburn on the road for the final SEC series of the season.

Lineup tonight:

Draper
Cooper
Wallace
Fagan
Rivera
Veach
Greenwood
Shea
Crocker

Kaylee Carlson pitching

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big series. Hoping that uat doesn't get the opportunity to jump over home plate in celebration at all this weekend. 

AU batter chasing that rise ball... no chance of hitting that pitch....she's gonna kill us if that keeps up.

ESPN stream is a mess at my house....jerky. hard to watch it...

OK....got out of that mess..but I'm wondering if I'm gonna have to mute this game.........this pro bama chatter is already getting on my nerves.

So keep on talking about the suspensions....damn....SEC should be embarrassed over this.....this has been going on for 15 minutes...

Just now, AU64 said:

So keep on talking about the suspensions....damn....SEC should be embarrassed over this.....this has been going on for 15 minutes...

They were wrong on their view of the home run that didn't count earlier too.  They said she should have been allowed to come touch the base and she is.  However, the catcher is also allowed to tag her or the plate before she touches the plate.  They are clearly pro uat with very little knowledge of the game as I can tell so far.

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

If we keep striking out you'll get to hear about their pitching or our suspensions ... pick your poison

Afraid you are right....

Well that's 6 Ks already

It normally takes us 1 or 2 times through the order for our bats to heat up.  If Kaylee can keep 0's on the board, we'll be fine. Bama is having problems scoring.

Archived