Softball vs. uat - game 1

Big hold by uat there. Someone has to come through in that situation. Too many bad ball pitches being swung at. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I must be way ahead of you. Flip to SEC Net. They're showing us exclusively now. 

I'm on SlingTV or WatchESPN, so yeah, I'll be a minute behind anyone with cable.

13 Ks by bama and just about swinging K was at the batter's eyes.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

13 Ks by bama and just about swinging K was at the batter's eyes.

Most have been on rise balls out of the zone. AU cannot bring the,selves to lay off them even when they aren't even close. 

Osorio has certainly earned it tonight. When you strikeout the side every inning you can afford to give up a walk in between.  We really need an extra base hit to ignite our offense.  That would have been a good time to have gotten one.  

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I'm on SlingTV or WatchESPN, so yeah, I'll be a minute behind anyone with cable.

Thought you might have only been doing it because of that annoying as crap whip around coverage.

That was a great defensive play. 

Rats. That was the "comedy of errors" defense. 

Great work by Carlson on the last batter to end the inning

Auburn out of it and after 5 complete, no score.   Veach, Greenwood, and Shea coming up

Can't believe we've had more base runners than the turds. 

Ump is awful for sure, but AU hasn't made good contact all night except the ball that was lined off the pitcher.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Ump is awful for sure, but AU hasn't made good contact all night except the ball that was lined off the pitcher.

For real. This guy can't decide how far out or in the strike zone is gonna be. AU not being aggressive at the plate. Getting to 2 strikes is not good idea with this turd pitcher. 

Archived