Baseball vs. uat - game 1

I'm liking Jeremy Johnson....hope he is going to be at AU a while....just a smooth looking guy....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to Cole to keep things where they are ...one run is doable...

That was a bit scary...but CL holds the score to 4-3....Last opportunity for the Tigers...

ground ball to 3rd, throw to 1st and the throw takes him off the base and Logan is SAFE.

Sac bunt attempt....Mikey going nuts.....and Decker seems like he's never done this before..

Well....can't get the bunt down and then hits into his second DP of the day.....painful...

Todd grounds to 2nd.  2nd baseman playing very deep and he boots it and Todd is safe.   Josh Anthony up.

Well, if you are going to beat uat, a walk off 2 run HR would be the way to do it. Otherwise, not the start AU needed this weekend.

Two errors this inning by bama...could hardly be more helpful to us....but we are still 3 bases away from a tie game.

Losing a game like this to the worst team in the SEC, at home, proves once again why auburn is definitely not a top 10 team

Dang the RPI affect of this game was almost as bad as losing to Presbyterian earlier in the year....maybe worse....

Logan gets on- Schaffer to pinch run- Bo Decker almost whiffs on two bunt attempts, then ground into DP..................

Todd reaches on a error by 2B... Anthony strikes out. Quite an unclutch performance by the Tigers in Game 1. Chance after chance and no one stepped up. I hope tonight that Auburn has a litttle more fire under them. 

7 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

do not bash the players here

Shut up. The effort was there. He just hasn't been the same since his injury. I doubt you wanted this win more than he did. The loss isn't all on him.

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Losing a game like this to the worst team in the SEC, at home, proves once again why auburn is definitely not a top 10 team

I'm far from a posi-barner. Trust me. But holy crap, if you don't understand the game of baseball, and leave comments like this, that's about as negabarner as you can get.

7 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

do not bash the players here

No explanation about why Daniel Robert did not play....but sitting him REALLY was hurtful.

Y'all are burying the lead. Thompson has been shaky lately. He has me worried going in to post season play.

Archived