Softball vs. uat - game 2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin gets the strikeout to leave the bases loaded.   Great jojb of pitching there.   Auburn leads 4-0 after 5.     Fagan, Shea and Podany coming up. 

What a great pitch by Martin!!  Sit 'em down!!

Great job Martin!  She did a good job maintaining focus!

Just now, saminbama said:

WOW!!!!  HHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE!!  Mykayla is real frustrated with this ump.  In spite of him, we dodge the bullet.

This ump is more consistent than the guy last night. 

Did the announcer Just say that auburn threw 7 k's When Bama had runners in scoring position last night ... that's impressive considering Carlson had 3 strikeouts 

Fagan chases a pitch and strikes out swinging.  1 out.  Courtney Shea up.

1 minute ago, tgr4lfe said:

This ump is more consistent than the guy last night. 

Hmm. I don't know.  He seems to be giving Littlejohn a little more leeway.  She's getting the outside corner and low calls.

Just now, saminbama said:

Hmm. I don't know.  He seems to be giving Littlejohn a little more leeway.  She's getting the outside corner and low calls.

Agreed

Shea pops it up and the catcher makes the catch down the first base side right on the foul line.  2 outs.   Morgan Podany up.

Slow roller to 2nd throw in time to end the top 6th.   Auburn leads 4-0

6 outs away ladies, finish strong

lead off walk by Martin.  Ground ball to Crocker, to Fagan to Perry DOUBLE PLAY.  2 outs.

Has Fagan done anything since her return from suspension? I don't remember her providing any offense since coming back. We need her more now if Cooper is gone.

What's up with Cooper?

uat plates a run but Martin gets out of it.   Auburn leads 4-1 after 6 complete.     Crocker, Draper and Perry coming up in the 7th.  Let's add an insurance run or 2 here.

Just now, autigeremt said:

What's up with Cooper?

She was hit in the left forearm by a pitch earlier in the game.  She came out to play defense afterwards, but I saw her say to Martin, It's broken.  She couldn't swing the bat so she is out of the game.   Remains to be seen how long she will be out. 

Pad the lead a little and 3 outs away from the W!  Come on Tigers!!

Just now, WarTiger said:

She was hit in the left forearm by a pitch earlier in the game.  She came out to play defense afterwards, but I saw her say to Martin, It's broken.  She couldn't swing the bat so she is out of the game.   Remains to be seen how long she will be out. 

Dang it. Thanks for the info. I've been out of pocket for most of the day.

Draper taps it to 3rd, 3rd baseman can't field it and everybody is safe.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs for Justus Perry.

Archived