Baseball vs uat Game 3

Alright, the show goes on regardless of a bad weekend.  Let's get the ship righted today Tigers and put up a fight for the division the last two series!

Auburn leads 2-0 here in the third.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigers took a 2-0 lead after 2 innings .  Davis Daniel looking good thus far and nice score from first by Holland on a ball off the monster by Estes.....Sis sent him and he scored on a close play at the plate....nice to see him pushing to get the run rather than leave it with 2 runners on and 2 outs.

Quick 1-2-3 inning for Davis Daniel, looking good here today.  Be nice if he can close the season strong and give AU three quality starters going into postseason play.

Also, in the "sky is falling department," UGA, entering the weekend 5-16 in conference, takes 2 of 3 from the #5 Kentucky Wildcats.  

• WarTiger changed the title to baseball vs uat game 3

:angry:

Davis not the same pitcher as the first three innings as he now surrenders a double after the homer.

Former Tiger Connor Short absolutely killing us this weekend after hitting .200 all season.  Ground rule double and it is now 3-2 Bama

Well....the wheels have come off ...all of a sudden DD getting the ball up and the bama batters hitting it straight away...double drives in a run and AU trailing 3-2

in top of 4th

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Davis not the same pitcher as the first three innings as he now surrenders a double after the homer.

He's young and he sometimes lets his emotions run amok. He has improved so much since the start of the season.  I think he'll be ok. He's got a ton of talent.

Auburn pops out in the infield to end the 4th.  To the 5th trailing 3-2.  It appears Lipscomb will come in to replace Davis.

I missed the last 3 innings last night, but Auburn's plate approaches in the innings I've seen this weekend have been lacking.  Lots of rolling over off-speed pitches not in the "hit me" zone on 2-0 and 3-1 counts.

Lipscomb does indeed replace Davis and starts off with two sliders in the dirt to fall behind 2-0.

2 out double ripped down the RF line.  Alabama has two in scoring position with 2 out.

2-2 pitch...bobbled at third...should be a run but batter stayed in the box for some reason instead of running...throw to first ...batter out. Anyone watching at home care to help me there?

Regardless, AU down 3-2 to the B5.

Archived