Baseball vs uat Game 3

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Tigers!

Hahahahahah wow, AU just gets screwed on a double play (alabama hit a ball that bounced in the dirt).  No excuse for the state of umpiring in this league.  Its now 4-4 with one out and runners on the corners.

How crazy was that. Pitch hit the ground batter swings, pops it up, ball is caught, runner at 3rd breaks to score, throw to 3rd and now the umpires are discussing it.   This should be a double play.  Ball never hit the ground after it made contact with the bat.

I can definitely see how this could be missed.  It happens very fast, but they need to use replay here and get this right.   It's unfortunate that this particular play may not be reviewable.    it should be a double play.

It would be typical SEC. Just saying.

Mitchell gets a K for the fourth out of the inning.  Still runners on the corners and a tie game with still the fifth out to go...

Such BS. 

You have replay and it can't be used on a play review. BS

another E....inning should have been over 10 minutes ago...but that was a playable ball. ..and finally the inning is over...but the damage done.

Auburn finally records the FIFTH out of the inning and the inning comes to a close, but they (umpires) gift uat 2 runs and Auburn trails 5-4

I'm not sure why this crap continues but it makes me hate this league to no end.

The ump behind the plate should never miss a ball hitting the ground especially when the ball hits in front of the plate. Pathetic absuletly pathetic. 

8 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I'm not sure why this crap continues but it makes me hate this league to no end.

AU is almost always on the losing end of any controversial call....in any sport....especially if we're playing bammer. I knew it would not be over-ruled. There's always that bias even if they don't recognize or admit it.

Archived