Woody Barrett Transferring

Auhud08

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What is your stance? What are you saying? What are you even arguing about? What made you ever quote me? Why are you still writing? 

Good comeback. My stance was WB transferred clearly because he was buried in the depth chart, specifically by a TRUE freshman who just stepped foot on the plains. What has been your stance Lavar? That is what I have been trying to figure out from all the trivial you have been posting. If you don't want me to respond to your crap on the topic of this thread, put me on ignore like your buddy. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Good comeback. My stance was WB transferred clearly because he was buried in the depth chart, specifically by a TRUE freshman who just stepped foot on the plains. What has been your stance Lavar? That is what I have been trying to figure out from all the trivial you have been posting. If you don't want me to respond to your crap, put me on ignore like your buddy. 

Like my buddy? Who are you talking about? All of the trivial I've been posting? What does that mean? I haven't ever said anything to you besides when you quoted me. I didn't ask your opinion. I don't care what you say. In essence I said the same thing but for some reason that made you insecure for whatever reason. You can call me lavar I guess that's supposed to be funny....do yourself a favor and shut the hell up and stop embarrassing yourself. Cleary you misread something that wasn't even directed to you and your feelings got hurt. Go cry in a corner and come back when you think of something reasonable to say. Yes he left because he was at the end of the depth chart. That's what I said in the first place, guys tend to leave when they are at the bottom and they think the guy ahead of them isn't better than them....can you point out what I said that you didn't agree with? If not what is your point? I'm tired of you posting your trivial LOL

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Like my buddy? Who are you talking about? All of the trivial I've been posting? What does that mean? I haven't ever said anything to you besides when you quoted me. I didn't ask your opinion. I don't care what you say. In essence I said the same thing but for some reason that made you insecure for whatever reason. You can call me lavar I guess that's supposed to be funny....do yourself a favor and shut the hell up and stop embarrassing yourself. Cleary you misread something that wasn't even directed to you and your feelings got hurt. Go cry in a corner and come back when you think of something reasonable to say. Yes he left because he was at the end of the depth chart. That's what I said in the first place, guys tend to leave when they are at the bottom and they think the guy ahead of them isn't better than them....can you point out what I said that you didn't agree with? If not what is your point? I'm tired of you posting your trivial LOL

I feel like you guys are reading too much. Clearly he's not good enough to start but a walk on? And most of you love to tell how good a guy is after three throws or whatever and that's funny. Then the other half are the coaches little soldiers....if he's 5th on the depth chart then he's 5th best it's not rocket science....yeah it ALWAYS work like that huh? Especially at our school.....But like I said guys don't transfer when they are behind a guy they know is better than them....guys transfer when they are behind a guy that they know they are better than but I can see why this fan base couldn't understand....it's not like cam Newton played here or anything lol.

You have like 5 different talking points right here. All over the freaking place. Yeah, we are all clearly interpreting it all wrong unlike you Lavar. Yes, this incoherent mess makes so much sense. Why don't you stop acting like a little princess anytime somebody else has a counterpoint to what you have to say?

Just now, DAG said:

I feel like you guys are reading too much. Clearly he's not good enough to start but a walk on? And most of you love to tell how good a guy is after three throws or whatever and that's funny. Then the other half are the coaches little soldiers....if he's 5th on the depth chart then he's 5th best it's not rocket science....yeah it ALWAYS work like that huh? Especially at our school.....But like I said guys don't transfer when they are behind a guy they know is better than them....guys transfer when they are behind a guy that they know they are better than but I can see why this fan base couldn't understand....it's not like cam Newton played here or anything lol.

You have like 5 different talking points right here. All over the freaking place. Yeah, we are all clearly interpreting it all wrong unlike you Lavar. Yes, this incoherent mess makes so much sense. Why don't you stop acting like a little bitch anytime somebody else has a counterpoint to what you have to say?

What counter point do you have? And while you highlight that why don't you highlight you originally being the person saying I feel your reading too much into this? 

I have different talking points while you are saying Lavar for whatever reason; talking about people having you on ignore and your exotic use of the word trivial.....you came into this confused and you're angry that you can't keep up. Lol. Show what you disagreed with and your counter point.

And spare the name calling stuff, you're behind a keyboard. You intimidate NOBODY and if there was a problem that needed to be handled you're not bout that life at all as far as meeting up and not hiding behind your keyboard.

30 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What counter point do you have? And while you highlight that why don't you highlight you originally being the person saying I feel your reading too much into this? 

I have different talking points while you are saying Lavar for whatever reason; talking about people having you on ignore and your exotic use of the word trivial.....you came into this confused and you're angry that you can't keep up. Lol. Show what you disagreed with and your counter point.

And spare the name calling stuff, you're behind a keyboard. You intimidate NOBODY and if there was a problem that needed to be handled you're not bout that life at all as far as meeting up and not hiding behind your keyboard.

First of all, I said "WE." It had nothing to do with just you. When I want to address you, I will quote your ass. Second, of all, I don't want to hear you whine about name calling. You want to start name calling and then feel some type of way when someone responds back. Every action has a reaction. Then, you have the nerve to say someone else is crying. Corny. Third, I am not trying to intimidate anyone. As far as I am concerned this is internet banter. Guess what Cole? You don't intimidate anyone either.  "You're not about that life?" Stop it, you sound stupid. Don't get charged up just because you been listening to Kendrick Lamar lately.

Now, Let's get to your narrative,

I think we all agree that, for whatever reason, this kid felt that he needed to do what was best for himself and his future. Kudos. He should do that. Does he believe he is better than those other guys? Well, I would hope so, if he has a competitive bone in his body. However, this "belief" has not translated onto the field and it has been shown in practice and during the scrimmage. The insiders have also referenced some off-field distinctions, which may have contributed to the crossroads that we are at now. For me, all of this has boiled down to him not going to get PT at AU, leading both sides to come to an amicable agreement to part ways.

Here is where I disagree with you:

In your original statement of this thread, you concluded that the reason he left was to see if he truly sucks because AU has had sub par QBs and he needs to get a second opinion (Correct me if I am wrong). I already disagree with this hypothesis, but whatever. Let's continue. You then go on to say Gus and Rhett have had problems developing QBs ( Accurate), so you have to question whether or not he truly sucks (You have right to that opinion). However, I disagree AGAIN. This has nothing to do with Gus or Rhett in my eyes. CCL, who doesn't know WB from Adam, seems to also think he is not ready. Then, you go on to insinuate on your later posts that where he is at on the depth chart may not be valid ( Then the other half are the coaches little soldiers....if he's 5th on the depth chart then he's 5th best it's not rocket science....yeah it ALWAYS work like that huh? ).  You might be right about that, who knows? What, I will say is he has not moved up on the depth chart. He couldn't do it last year when we were DESPERATE for QB play. He couldn't do it this year with a brand new coach on the plains. He has had ample opportunity to showcase his 4-star talent at AU. This is a WB issue IMO. Not an AU issue. Not a CGM issue. Not a CRL issue. 

Now, he may transfer somewhere and become a bonafide star. If he does that, COOL. I will salute him and eat my crow like I have done in the past.  But as of right now, based on what little bit I have seen of him He is not ready to play at a high level, for any big time program. Now, this is how you write a coherent and rational response. Not a bunch of sentences all over the place and awkward insertions of *LOL*

9 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I just wonder if WB's lack of playing time in the spring game was determined before the game?

Probably a pure personal decision. He was likely the best qb of the bunch but the coaching ( that can't coach)staff blackballed him with an agenda for no good reason. At least that is how some make it out, kinda. 

1 hour ago, DAG said:

First of all, I said "WE." It had nothing to do with just you. When I want to address you, I will quote your ass. Second, of all, I don't want to hear you whine about name calling. You want to start name calling and then feel some type of way when someone responds back. Every action has a reaction. Then, you have the nerve to say someone else is crying. Corny. Third, I am not trying to intimidate anyone. As far as I am concerned this is internet banter. Guess what Cole? You don't intimidate anyone either.  "You're not about that life?" Stop it, you sound stupid. Don't get charged up just because you been listening to Kendrick Lamar lately.

Now, Let's get to your narrative,

I think we all agree that, for whatever reason, this kid felt that he needed to do what was best for himself and his future. Kudos. He should do that. Does he believe he is better than those other guys? Well, I would hope so, if he has a competitive bone in his body. However, this "belief" has not translated onto the field and it has been shown in practice and during the scrimmage. The insiders have also referenced some off-field distinctions, which may have contributed to the crossroads that we are at now. For me, all of this has boiled down to him not going to get PT at AU, leading both sides to come to an amicable agreement to part ways.

Here is where I disagree with you:

In your original statement of this thread, you concluded that the reason he left was to see if he truly sucks because AU has had sub par QBs and he needs to get a second opinion (Correct me if I am wrong). I already disagree with this hypothesis, but whatever. Let's continue. You then go on to say Gus and Rhett have had problems developing QBs ( Accurate), so you have to question whether or not he truly sucks (You have right to that opinion). However, I disagree AGAIN. This has nothing to do with Gus or Rhett in my eyes. CCL, who doesn't know WB from Adam, seems to also think he is not ready. Then, you go on to insinuate on your later posts that where he is at on the depth chart may not be valid ( Then the other half are the coaches little soldiers....if he's 5th on the depth chart then he's 5th best it's not rocket science....yeah it ALWAYS work like that huh? ).  You might be right about that, who knows? What, I will say is he has not moved up on the depth chart. He couldn't do it last year when we were DESPERATE for QB play. He couldn't do it this year with a brand new coach on the plains. He has had ample opportunity to showcase his 4-star talent at AU. This is a WB issue IMO. Not an AU issue. Not a CGM issue. Not a CRL issue. 

Now, he may transfer somewhere and become a bonafide star. If he does that, COOL. I will salute him and eat my crow like I have done in the past.  But as of right now, based on what little bit I have seen of him He is not ready to play at a high level, for any big time program. Now, this is how you write a coherent and rational response. Not a bunch of sentences all over the place and awkward insertions of *LOL*

So if that is where you disagreed then maybe somewhere in those post you should've said something and not wait until the post has went to an entire different topic and you think I'm supposed to magically read your mind....

Please get off the high horse because you still used words in places because apparently you don't understand their original definition and you started talking about people having you blocked as if I'm supposed to know or even care....

As far as name calling you can point it out which you can't....but I want make you a liar, and as far as your Kendrick Lamar stuff ha ha ha yeah I'm black and he's a rapper...I see what you did there. As far as you and the bitch stuff yeah it's a trigger word which you definitely wouldn't use if you weren't on the CPU and that's the point....

Now as far as your other stuff half the stuff you said I either didn't say or what you interpret I didn't mean. I'm saying if you are a coach at another school you 're evaluate a player to see if the player suck or the coaches who had the player suck. That's it period. No coach thinks just because a player didn't playat one school that he can't play...without evaluating them himself. So if you can't understand that I don't care, basically. But yeah it's stupid that whatever you disagreed with you just didn't say that instead of thinking somebody supposed to care and beg you for your opinion...then when I try to drop it you passive aggressive your talk still. Then in the same breath you're make believe tough

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Probably a pure personal decision. He was likely the best qb of the bunch but the coaching ( that can't coach)staff blackballed him with an agenda for no good reason. At least that is how some make it out, kinda. 

Same go for you. But I guess you never heard of the dog house and every player in America is lined up correctly according to talent at every school....people didn't complain about how sw was used here huh? And Gus doesn't have a question mark as far as depth chart with his qb's right? Gthoh

1 hour ago, alexava said:

That was joke...right ....need to use yellow text or people will think you are serious. 

If any qb on the roster felt they were going to play before JS they need their head examined....but my point is I bet not a one of them are mad about it after they saw him play and practice. Guys get upset when they play better than whoever is the starter but they don't get to play. They feel like coaches are playing favorites then. That's why we had the whole blow up with the team about 3 years ago.....But I forget these coaches haven't ever made a mistake...

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Please get off the high horse because you still used words in places because apparently you don't understand their original definition and you started talking about people having you blocked as if I'm supposed to know or even care....

giphy.gif?response_id=5920ee02c4fc9f1594

You don't have to care but clearly, you do because you keep bringing it up <insert Cole's go to LOL>

As far as name calling you can point it out which you can't....but I want make you a liar, and as far as your Kendrick Lamar stuff ha ha ha yeah I'm black and he's a rapper...I see what you did there. As far as you and the bitch stuff yeah it's a trigger word which you definitely wouldn't use if you weren't on the CPU and that's the point....

I am black. I don't care if you are black, orange, yellow, white, whatever. Yes, I said you were acting like a ***** in response to you saying I needed to shut the hell up and stop whining. Action meet reaction. So, you don't think I will say that past a CPU. Cool. I am not buying the wolf tickets you are selling either. Back to square one.

I'm saying if you are a coach at another school you 're evaluate a player to see if the player suck or the coaches who had the player suck.

You said a little more than just this. 

"Call me crazy, v but him going to a juco doesn't tell me anything but he played for a team who's qb play and depth is sub par "

If your school hasn't produced any good qb's and you're at the school and you couldn't play then to me I have to question if you suck. If for several years a school has had problems getting multiple qb's to play good against quality teams then that tells me the school or I guess I should say the current coaches suck and once again I'd have to see the guy play again so I could evaluate him."

There is no misinterpreting those statements.  The problem is CCL evaluated him this time around and both JS/SW are not subpar players. Not to mention, SW played pretty well last year when he was healthy. And I am far from a SW apologists (Big word, I know). Am I speaking Spanish here? You want to project the history of CGM and CRL on the evaluation of a completely different coach, which I 100 % disagree with.  Maybe, just maybe, WB did not apply himself here. All I know is I saw WB look very subpar himself in limited action. This includes the scrimmage and practice highlights. I saw him throw behind a WR on a simple arrow route in practice, absent of any defense. How sway? He has been here for a full year compared to Willis, yet Willis looks like a much better QB. Not just fit. QB. Oh, and other schools offered him. Super. Welcome to collegiate athletics where high school success does not always translate at the next level.

"No coach thinks just because a player didn't playat one school that he can't play...without evaluating them himself."

No crap. I am not speaking towards what another coach may think or not think. I am directly responding to your logic as to why he isn't higher on the depth chart, based on these statements (see above) that you made. You might've had a point if CRL was still the OC and we had no JS and no MW. The fact is we have a potentially very good QB, backed up by another quality QB. There are stats to back up their ability. In addition, we built more depth by bringing in another young instinctive QB, who seems to fit exactly what AU wants. I don't see how your narrative of passed QB failure fits, based on all of that. 

I keep bringing it up?? I wouldn't even know if you wouldn't have told me...quit lying

So which one is it you said I called you a name....But it's actually I told you to shut the hell up.....and you feel calling me a bitch is the equivalent hmmmm ok. But we both know what that would really lead to....I'm not selling anything you could tell me when and where...But anyway

I don't want to project any coach on to another coach so once again it's your interpretation that is messed up, no matter what you say or how you try to say it a guy goes to another school to play and to get re evaluated....period. That's what WB has done. If he plays well another school will evaluate him to see if wb sucks or if the coaches sucked. Period. JS probably isn't sub par and that has nothing to do with these coaches, sw isn't sub par against suck teams I don't know how well he can play against a good team. 

And you really think you're in some sort of position to question a person's intelligence??? How and why? And yeah maybe WB didn't apply himself you're right....just like everybody else you don't know. Oh and you saw him miss a pass....in your very limited time seeing him play you don't think he played well.....well whoop Dee doo.....

But anyway this is stupid, I know what I'm talking about and don't care what you are saying, most of this came from you doing alot of talking but you didn't let it be known what you were talking about. I tried to drop it but apparently in my absence you're supposed to be somebody now...and somebody has blocked you so you're tough now. Funny. So all this boil down to you have your opinion and I have mine but we pretty much agreed. Ok. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good Lord.

ETA. This is general response. 

Enjoying the show?! Haha. Sorry bud. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Good Lord.

ETA. This is general response. 

terrell-owens-popcorn-celebration.jpg

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

If any qb on the roster felt they were going to play before JS they need their head examined....but my point is I bet not a one of them are mad about it after they saw him play and practice. Guys get upset when they play better than whoever is the starter but they don't get to play. They feel like coaches are playing favorites then. That's why we had the whole blow up with the team about 3 years ago.....But I forget these coaches haven't ever made a mistake...

Remind me about this blow up (about 3 years ago).

9 hours ago, DAG said:

Enjoying the show?! Haha. Sorry bud. 

Maybe instead of AUFAMILY we should be AUdysfunctionalFAMILY :dunno:

10 hours ago, AU64 said:

That was joke...right ....need to use yellow text or people will think you are serious. 

PC crashed. Getting data transferred to a new one. All my posting is from phone or I pad. I screw up trying to change color on mobile devices. Not worth the headache. I did think this one was obvious though. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

PC crashed. Getting data transferred to a new one. All my posting is from phone or I pad. I screw up trying to change color on mobile devices. Not worth the headache. I did think this one was obvious though. 

OK..sorry I missed your point...

Archived