Who is the guy who normally sits in when Finebaum is out?

boisnumber1

Just curious...few days ago I flipped to SEC Network just before 6 because I was going to watch whatever was coming on at 6, and the Finebaum show was just wrapping up. Finebaum was out. The genius replacement was ranking SEC football coaches and his top 3 were Saban, Mullen, and Muschamp - and he was serious. There's a reason I haven't listened to sports radio in years, and this guy just reinforced my plans to stay away. Maybe he got some cash for saying that, I dont know.

10 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just curious...few days ago I flipped to SEC Network just before 6 because I was going to watch whatever was coming on at 6, and the Finebaum show was just wrapping up. Finebaum was out. The genius replacement was ranking SEC football coaches and his top 3 were Saban, Mullen, and Muschamp - and he was serious. There's a reason I haven't listened to sports radio in years, and this guy just reinforced my plans to stay away. Maybe he got some cash for saying that, I dont know.

I don't necessarily disagree with the first two. Muschamp is an odd choice.

5 hours ago, thaitopher said:

I don't necessarily disagree with the first two. Muschamp is an odd choice.

Yeah thats what I was getting at. The other guy on there just kinda said he didnt agree on muschamp, but you could tell he wanted to say man thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

5 hours ago, triangletiger said:

Neal Vickers?

It wasnt Vickers. Just had the typical espn talking head look but no idea who it was. Thought maybe someone else saw it too.

13 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

It wasnt Vickers. Just had the typical espn talking head look but no idea who it was. Thought maybe someone else saw it too.

Yeah, I know.  It was just a lame attempt at humor.  I don't think Vickers has been on the Finebaum show for many years.

Archived