Baseball v. LSU - Game 1

Since I made last minute arrangement to attend the game tonight in person, figured I would go ahead and start this thread. Go tigers, War Damn Eagle!!! 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome, big game at Alex Box Stadium, hope you get full enjoyment including a great win.  

Keep your head down and don't say anything about that smell... :corndog:

18 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

That's awesome, big game at Alex Box Stadium, hope you get full enjoyment including a great win.  

Keep your head down and don't say anything about that smell... :corndog:

:laugh:

Just changed over after the softball...followed by a pizza and found this...ugh...

what a bad way to start....but fortunate  they just got 3 I guess...

I wonder why Mitchell got the start? He can be great when he's on but he does run hot and cold with no middle ground at this point in his career. 

22 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I wonder why Mitchell got the start? He can be great when he's on but he does run hot and cold with no middle ground at this point in his career. 

E says....freshest pitcher and as lefty might have a bit of an advantage on LSU's left handed batters....so far he seems to be 0 for 2.

Just now, AU64 said:

E says....freshest pitcher and as lefty might have a bit of an advantage on LSU's left handed batters....so far he seems to be 0 for 2.

I can see that as a strategy. I didn't think about him being a lefty. Poor kid seems so nervous.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I can see that as a strategy. I didn't think about him being a lefty. Poor kid seems so nervous.

He's settled down a bit and might be able to go long enough for AU to put up some runs.   Well, soon as the words were on the screen he hits a guy...and Butch goes out to see him.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

If he can ever get his confidence, he will make a good pitcher.  As soon as he gets rattled, it would be better to yank him instead of watching him keep falling apart.

Mitchell being replaced by Klobo. No offense to those guys but it doesn't seem as if we...um...were expecting to be competitive tonight. Putting everything on Friday/Saturday?

Klobo goes in....this is sometimes an adventure...guess the issue tonight is whether we keep LSU to single digits....SC Tiger could be right.

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Mitchell being replaced by Klobo. No offense to those guys but it doesn't seem as if we...um...were expecting to be competitive tonight. Putting everything on Friday/Saturday?

Of course, I haven't paid attention to see if this is LSUs ace, at which point it was proly a non-issue regardless who we threw out there. Anyway, I just hope this team finds someway to get to 15 conference victories...seriously 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Score please. Can not get broadcast

4-0 LSU B5. Game on ESPN2 if near a TV

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

4-0 LSU B5. Game on ESPN2 if near a TV

thanks, usually get radio streamed but cant tonight. away from home and no television here.sounds like a blessing perhaps.

Archived