2017 Combo Guard transfer Miles Wilson (Mount St. Mary's)

ellitor

Would have to sit the 2017-2018 season
Would have 3 years to play 3 seasons after sitting out
Got quite a bit better as his freshman season progressed

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

How tall is this kid?

A simple google search brings up 6'5.

Just now, ellitor said:

A simple google search brings up 6'5.

Thanks I was being incredibly lazy lol. I like that size for a combo guard. 

7 hours ago, jluvah said:

Pretty condescending.

Yup. Tired of people being lazy & expecting others to do simple searches.. No hard feelings to Tiger though.

8 hours ago, jluvah said:

Pretty condescending.

That's OK...Tiger can take it....

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That's OK...Tiger can take it....

Otherwise we'd call him Tigger

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Otherwise we'd call him Tigger

Absolutely....I mean if you want to be condescended to....just post something on the political boards.  On the sports site, it's nice to able to defer to someone who does not have to look up every little thing...and E is usually the next best thing to a google or Wikipedia ap

"..Averaged 11.8 points and 3.9 rebounds per game...Averaged 14.2 points and 8.2 rebounds in five postseason games...Scored 22 points while adding seven rebounds against Villanova in NCAA First Round...Posted 17 points and 11 rebounds in NCAA First Four win over New Orleans...Tallied first career double-double with 15 points and 10 rebounds in NEC Championship victory over Saint Francis U...Tallied 11 points and four rebounds off the bench in his collegiate debut at No. 20 West Virginia...Scored 11 points at No. 20 Iowa State...Posted 12 points in the Mount’s 78-76 overtime win at George Mason...Poured in a career-best 26 points at UT Arlington" 

http://www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/2016-17/bios/wilson_miles_n336

seems he definitely got better as the season progressed. Him showing up big time in their conference championship games, first four game and tournament game looks really nice too. This is the kind of transfer I don't mind seeing.

No hard feelings at all, @ellitor. And he's right. As were @AU64 and @bigbird.

I don't know where my head was at on Friday morning but I usually am a proactive googler lol.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

No hard feelings at all, @ellitor. And he's right. As were @AU64 and @bigbird.

I don't know where my head was at on Friday morning but I usually am a proactive googler lol.

Hint..............:moon: sorry tiger couldn't resist. I say with peace and love

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Hint..............:moon: sorry tiger couldn't resist. I say with peace and love

:laugh: No worries! That's probably the most accurate guess, too.

On 5/12/2017 at 11:03 PM, jluvah said:

Pretty condescending.

I have been lazy before when I could have easily found it myself and E has given me a similar response which I deserved. Sometimes we spend more time asking for help then it would take to do the search ourselves. Thank you E for all the help you give even when I am lazy and deserve a similar condescending remark. I see Tiger totally understood where you were coming from he is a classy guy.

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I have been lazy before when I could have easily found it myself and E has given me a similar response which I deserved. Sometimes we spend more time asking for help then it would take to do the search ourselves. Thank you E for all the help you give even when I am lazy and deserve a similar condescending remark. I see Tiger totally understood where you were coming from he is a classy guy.

:puke1:

22 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Thank you for the kind words, sir, :bow: but I don't know if I'd consider myself classy. I just know when I'm in the wrong haha!

As for you, @augolf1716, we are just going to have to bare-knuckle box this out :boxing:

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

As for you, @augolf1716, we are just going to have to bare-knuckle box this out :boxing:

He is more experienced with an atlatl

5 hours ago, Tiger said:

Thank you for the kind words, sir, :bow: but I don't know if I'd consider myself classy. I just know when I'm in the wrong haha!

I'll bring my Jersey guys if that's OK

Boy it sure has become super nice over here lol....I would've cursed everybody out if I was Tiger...But of course I'm not as cool and collected as tiger either

So, Auburn is not getting another Center or PF this year?

3 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

So, Auburn is not getting another Center or PF this year?

Probably not as we only want one who is really good and unless we can find a foreign player I think all the good ones are gone.

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

Boy it sure has become super nice over here lol....I would've cursed everybody out if I was Tiger...But of course I'm not as cool and collected as tiger either

It's all about the peace, maaaan

giphy.gif?response_id=591f34fbfbb19c01a4

Archived