Baseball vs LSU - Game 2

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I hear what you're saying, but this has been Sisson's approach most of his career.  It's the only way for a team that is dead last in home runs in the league to get runs in bunches.

5 losses in a row and 41 stranded runners against Bama indicate that the strategy isn't working. Our pitchers are good enough to win low scoring games. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gowebb11 said:

5 losses in a row and 41 stranded runners against Bama indicate that the strategy isn't working. Our pitchers are good enough to win low scoring games. 

You can't be serious.  You do realize they've played more than the last five games, right?

ouch...that went a LONG way...

Dammit. I thought surely Jonah would score on that.  Stayed at second??  We just can't buy a break.

He must have been decoyed into believing they were going to turn the double play, no?

shouldn't Todd be on 3rd.....?

LSU third baseman just nearly had two fingers ripped off his throwing hand by the C Davis rope and he still has the presence of mind to get the runner at second to keep the double ....I should shut up.

that was a lot of work for one run....had a pretty good chance to get back in the game....

Dang....I really hate it when the lead off batter gets a free base...usually that is just asking for trouble...

Over 10,000 tickets sold for the game tonight.....that's really good support for their baseball program...them and MSU really have a strong fan base...

TImely hit by Todd to drive in the tying run.....

Important to keep LSU off the scoreboard this inning....

LSU does an amazing job of playing infield defense off of everything but their leather.  We have smoked some balls tonight with absolutely nothing to show for it.  Their entire infield is going to need an ice bath after this game.

Archived