Kyle Davis Returns to Campus

abw0004

This morning, Kyle Davis posted a video saying he was back on Auburn's campus (sorry I can't get the video to embed).  Good news.  War Eagle!

Kyle Davis Instagram.jpg

Just now, bigbird said:

Are you sure he needs to be contrite?

No, I suppose not. But even if *any rumors that may or may not be out there* aren't true, he did miss all of spring. 

I'm glad he's back at school. I hope that all is okay with him. I hope to see him on the field this year. 

I thought he was on campus the whole spring, attending class and whatnot?  He just took a leave of absence from football to take care of a family issue.  But folks have said all along that he was in class the whole time......:dunno:

18 minutes ago, keesler said:

I thought he was on campus the whole spring, attending class and whatnot?  He just took a leave of absence from football to take care of a family issue.  But folks have said all along that he was in class the whole time......:dunno:

Everything I had read said that he had to go home to deal with an actual personal issue... not the whole "personal issue" code for being in the dog house.  Of course you have to take what you read with a grain of salt...

26 minutes ago, keesler said:

I think he was taking online classes, but I am not the one to ask

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

"Daddy's home"?

Tv GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 hours ago, keesler said:

There were some that said that. However, every time one of them was asked if they had a link, a picture, even a personal sighting of him on campus I heard nothing but crickets. It became rather clear that he was at home in Georgia or maybe somewhere else but he was not in Auburn and certainly not enrolled and attending classes.

Now an answer is needed to the hard pressing question: Is he wearing no.86 or going back no.11? We need to know this!!!

Honestly who cares about Kyle Davis?? What he had a few catches last season? Kyle Allen's whereabouts is a more critical matter. His highlights are sick.

42 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Honestly who cares about Kyle Davis?? What he had a few catches last season? Kyle Allen's whereabouts is a more critical matter. His highlights are sick.

And, besides, don't we already have enough Davises even without Kyle?

1 minute ago, triangletiger said:

Way too many. This offering of schollies to family members just to sign a particular kid needs to stop.

15 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I have to be honest. This bothers me. Why wouldn't he be back with the team now? If he was on an excused absence why the delay?

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

17 minutes ago, triangletiger said:

15 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Way too many. This offering of schollies to family members just to sign a particular kid needs to stop.

:Sing:

17 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Shouldn't Family members be accorded some accommodation?

14 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

I have to be honest. This bothers me. Why wouldn't he be back with the team now? If he was on an excused absence why the delay?

Been wondering the same thing. 

18 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

There is no team to be back with, right? Isn't it a dead period for finals?

Archived