2018 4* CB Kyler McMichael (Clemson)

ellitor

Update 6/23/17: Committed to Clemson

4_4470957.jpg

Norcross, GA (Greater Atlanta Christian School)
Ht 6-0.5 Wt 196
247 Profile
18 offers including AU, Clemson, LSU, Bama, UF, FSU, UGA, Michigan, ND, tOSU, Penn St, Vols

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Four-star ATH names finalists

This four-star has narrowed his focus to a select group.

Kipp Adams

One of the top athletes in the country has narrowed his focus.

Four-star Kyler McMichael (Norcross, Ga./Greater Atlanta Christian) told Dawgs247 on Wednesday that he is now looking to decide in the next few months and a few schools are at the top of his list.

"Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, and Tennessee," McMichael said.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound prospect could play running back at the next level if he wanted to and be one of the best in the 2018 cycle. Instead, the physical athlete plans to play cornerback in college. Look for a decision from McMichael to come before the season starts, with each of his finalists getting a pivotal final visit to try and seal the deal in his recruitment. That might include working out for his potential position coach at a few programs to get a better feel for what playing there might be like.

SECCountry burb about KM expected for BCW. It was done before the finalists were released.

4-star CB Kyler McMichael, Greater Atlanta Christian (Ga.): Here’s another recent visitor who appears to be way more interested in Auburn than previously believed. McMichael hasn’t explicitly narrowed down his top options, but his decision to visit the Plains twice in as many months means the Tigers are deeply in play for this state of Georgia defensive back.

• 1 month later...

Another one bites the dust 

Another one bites the dust 

And another one gone, and another one gone 

Another one bites the dust…

Dang you Clemson!

Our laid back, commit when you want style bites us again.  Oh well, next man up.

21 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Our laid back, commit when you want style bites us again.  Oh well, next man up.

No point in turning up the heat though. Many recruits in this class are in wait & see mode with our program. Really need to start the season with a bang by getting a road win at Clemson.

Just now, ellitor said:

No point in turning up the heat though. Many recruits in this class are in wait & see mode with our program. Really need to start the season with a bang by getting a road win at Clemson.

Oh I agree about not turning up the heat...about this year. Success on the field will put out a lot of fires set by other schools. 

10 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Any clue as to whether Clemson still has room for Monday?

Probably. I think they are recruiting Kyler at CB.

Malzahn continues to get his butt handed to him when he goes head-to-head with Dabo in recruiting! it will only get worse after he takes over for Saban.

52 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Malzahn continues to get his butt handed to him when he goes head-to-head with Dabo in recruiting! it will only get worse after he takes over for Saban.

At this moment I don't think dabby goes to bammer. If I were to bet today I would put my $$$ on Jimbo. And unless something happens I don't see saban retiring soon..................his ego is to big and he wants to go out as the all time greatest college coach ever.

1 hour ago, CameronCrazy said:

Clemson was a mile ahead long before AU was involved. Really not worth the melting here.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Clemson was a mile ahead long before AU was involved. Really not worth the melting here.

very true and this kid is a stud and a half

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, CR said:

E, do you know who has been recruiting him for AU?

T-Will per his 247 profile. Also in assistant coach interviews last week Coach Brown said he is evaluating & finding the DBs he likes and then T-Will, Steele, & Garner are recruiting them since they are all very well established recruiters in much of the Southeast.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

T Will is a stud. 

Understatement...Dude deserves a bonus of some sort.

He wants to play corner where we are recruiting him. Clemson is recruiting him at safety. Kid is a stud. He is definitely not solid to Clemson and listening to AU. He will definitely give us a good look and chance to flip him.

Yes Twill is a stud coach and recruiter.

This would be huge, I was wondering what we were doing at CB... Haven't seen anything other than jamari brown but he's gone.

Archived