NCAA Softball Tournament

Cal takes the lead on an RBI single. Might be key, as a weather delay looks imminent. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arky vs Oklahoma ...an important game too...and Okies jumping on the hawgs right away....up 2-0 in top of first....

9 minutes ago, The Freak said:

In other news, LSU is losing to ULL.    4-2, top of 6.

ULL isn't terrible. Played a series against Bama and won and also have a win over aTm this year. Lost to OU in the supers last year.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

arky vs Oklahoma ...an important game too...and Okies jumping on the hawgs right away....up 2-0 in top of first....

Only Arky fan I've interacted with all day expected them to get run ruled. 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Only Arky fan I've interacted with all day expected them to get run ruled. 

could easily happen....gonna face an angry OKlahoma team .

Just now, AU64 said:

could easily happen....gonna face an angry OKlahoma team .

poor NDSU will probably have to face them again with elimination on the line this time. 

Arky responding ...OKLA using a freshman pitcher...maybe a bit over confident....now at 2-2    potential for a high scoring game...

20 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

ULL isn't terrible. Played a series against Bama and won and also have a win over aTm this year. Lost to OU in the supers last year.

ULL wins!

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Arky responding ...OKLA using a freshman pitcher...maybe a bit over confident....now at 2-2    potential for a high scoring game...

Can't watch at the moment. 38 week pregnant wife wants to relax and watch cooking shows. Keep me posted. 

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Can't watch at the moment. 38 week pregnant wife wants to relax and watch cooking shows. Keep me posted. 

Will do so for a while....watching the ESPN channel that is just switching around to show highlights..  Hope she is better about that than my wife...she loves cooking shows and the  inspire her about when to eat when she suggests that we go out to eat..

Okla did go to Parker to tame Ark....and arky changing pitchers with bases loaded...so looks like Okla will put this away pretty soon now...well just had a sac fly to tie the game at 3

Well....arky managed to get out of the mess with only one run allowed...

Understand that LSU would have to win THREE games tomorrow to reach a Super Regional.....not sounding good for them.  Miss State already flying home tonight...short trip for them.

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Okla did go to Parker to tame Ark....

Figures.

We may very well be seeing her next week. 

game in norman has settled down...arky got a hit but no run....up to Okies to see if they can chase another pitcher I guess..

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Figures.

We may very well be seeing her next week. 

if so..it would be in Auburn...right?

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

if so..it would be in Auburn...right?

Yes. 

washington vs michigan just starting....Udub is looking very tough...which we found out early in the year...

See the game in Auburn is suspended now...tomorrow TBA.....

I meant mich and Fresno.....Wash won earlier...slammed Michigan...run ruled them...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I meant mich and Fresno.....Wash won earlier...slammed Michigan...run ruled them...

Was watching. Won on a walk off jack in the bottom of the 5th. Pretty funny considering everyone was thinking that one would be a pitcher's duel. 

parker having some problems finding the plate...walked two with one out....and WP on the next pitch to put runners on 2nd and 3rd

liner right back at parker who found it in her glove and doubled up the runner at 3rd....big surprise to PP when she looked at her glove....

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

liner right back at parker who found it in her glove and doubled up the runner at 3rd....big surprise to PP when she looked at her glove....

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. 

14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

See the game in Auburn is suspended now...tomorrow TBA....

depending on the weather, we may have already won this regional. 

Archived