NCAA Softball Tournament

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

depending on the weather, we may have already won this regional. 

Ellitor or someone posted the scheme they use...its a stair step deal depending on how many games get played but I don't recall...but already being in the final is a very good thing.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well oklahoma just stole a run from Arky ...some sloppy play allowed the runner to move from base to base until they had a run....the Arky pitcher was doing fairly well..must have begun to realize what this game meant...

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Ellitor or someone posted the scheme they use...its a stair step deal depending on how many games get played but I don't recall...but already being in the final is a very good thing.

yeah that win over Cal weighs heavily now. Thank goodness we pulled it out or we'd be fretting over the forecast tonight. 

well somehow arky got out of that mess allowing just one run.....so they now trail 4-3 and still in the game...

great DP by arky when they really needed it.....and they continue to hang in there...

bedtime......will finish this one in comfort...

Flipped it back on and see they've yanked Parker. Against Arky's power bat no less

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Flipped it back on and see they've yanked Parker. 

And apparently put in a questionable pitcher. OU has made some interesting pitching decisions in this game. It's like they're trying to save their pitching for tomorrow, but they have to get there first. 

Fielder's choice. 2 out 1 on first for Arky

1 minute ago, boomstick said:

And apparently put in a questionable pitcher. OU has made some interesting pitching decisions in this game. It's like they're trying to save their pitching for tomorrow, but they have to get there first. 

they have to win three tomorrow. 

Oops. Hit the batter. Two on.

Dang. I'm afraid I send that runner there. Hope that doesn't bite the hogs. Bases jacked.

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

they have to win three tomorrow. 

Oops. Hit the batter. Two on.

I saw something that said their game could be moved to Monday if needed. I'm wondering if they play two tomorrow and push the 6th game to Monday if necessary. 

Well, Arky chased another pitcher but could not get the run home . Oklahoma coach is pulling out all the stops .... they can't afford to lose this game. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Well, Arky chased another pitcher but could not get the run home . Oklahoma coach is pulling out all the stops .... they can't afford to lose this game. 

Should have sent that runner. 

Walked the 9th hitter in the lineup on 4 pitches. Cause for concern. 

6 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Should have sent that runner. 

Missed a golden chance to tie it there.  Announcers seemed to think it was Schroeder's decision.  Wonder why they didn't put in a pinch runner?  I thought Schroeder would make it anyway, as the throw was well up the line.

11 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I do not like Gasso. She really irritates me.

Well they limited the damage, but a run in this game, this late, is huge. 

Just now, OlderWhiskey said:

Arky has runners on 2d and 3d, no outs, bot 7.  Still 5-3.

giphy.gif

Archived