Today's softball times

In case you didn't know, last nights elimination game between Cal and Notre Dame was suspended because of rain.   The game was in the top 5th, Cal had just taken a 4-3 lead and If I remember correctly had the bases loaded with 2 outs when the lightening came.   Game was suspended and that brings us to today.    Cal/Notre Dame will finish their game beginning at 10 AM.   The winner will face Auburn beginning at 11:30 (or 30 minutes after the completion of the early game.   TV for elimination game and first Auburn game is Watchespn ONLY.   If a 2nd game is needed between Auburn and ND/Cal winner, TV is TBD.

I take it the weather situation looks ok to finish all the games today? 

27 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

In case you didn't know, last nights elimination game between Cal and Notre Dame was suspended because of rain.   The game was in the top 5th, Cal had just taken a 4-3 lead and If I remember correctly had the bases loaded with 2 outs when the lightening came.   Game was suspended and that brings us to today.    Cal/Notre Dame will finish their game beginning at 10 AM.   The winner will face Auburn beginning at 11:30 (or 30 minutes after the completion of the early game. 

THANK YOU!!!

55 minutes ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Auburn forecast is cloudy early, with scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon.  50% chance of rain.

Thinking we'll be good to get them in. 

1 minute ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Any chance someone knows radio to stream? I'm doing yard work all day.

Download the TuneIn radio app and look for the AU sports network. Should be on there. 

11 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Download the TuneIn radio app and look for the AU sports network. Should be on there. 

Yeah I checked there yesterday but they didn't have the game on. It was just playing the fight song on repeat. Here's hoping today is different. Thanks

11 minutes ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Yeah I checked there yesterday but they didn't have the game on. It was just playing the fight song on repeat. Here's hoping today is different. Thanks

Weird. There is also the AU Athletics app but it is spotty for me.

Archived