Softball vs. Cal - Regional Championship

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCrackin pops it up and caught in foul territory at 3rd base.     But, Auburn plates 4 runs in the top of the 1st and lead 4-0

Carlson sets down Cal in order.  Auburn coming back up.   After 1 complete, Auburn leads 4-0.   Top of the order coming up in the 2nd.   Draper, Cooper and Wallace

Draper drops a bunt down, but throw is in time.  1 out.  Kasey Cooper coming up.

Fagan singles to left....Myers holds Cooper at 3rd.   Auburn has the bases loaded with 1 out for Alyssa Rivera.

Rivera drives one deep to left  and it lands at the base of the wall.  2 runs score and Auburn leads 6-0 and Rivera with a double.

Just a month or so ago opposing pitchers were pounding the outside part of the plate when Rivera was batting & she couldn't handle it. I remember thinking at 1 point that if I were the opposing team I'd throw her nothing but outside pitches. What a great job she & the coaches have done with learning, adapting, etc. She's killing the outside pitch now. Good for her & for us!

Veach pops it up behind first, 2nd baseman goes out to make a basket catch, throw back in, hits the 1st baseman hard.  Trainer out to check on her.  2 outs runners on 2nd and 3rd for Shea.

I love the sign lady.  She has a different sign for each player for Auburn.  I would like to know what sign she made for each player.  If anyone know please post.  WDE :wareagle: :flag:

1st baseman is coming out of the game after being hit with the thrown ball.  

Shea singles to left, throw comes home, Shea takes 2nd on the throw and Auburn leads 7-0.  Runners on 2nd and 3rd for Morgan Podany.

Looks like we are going to get a pinch hitter here.  Whitney Jordan coming up.

Lined right back to Carlson and she makes the catch to end the inning.   After 2 complete, Auburn leads 7-0.    McCrackin, Draper and Cooper coming up.

I tell you...Carlson can field her position ....great poise and is in good position when she makes the release....nice play on the liner back to her for out 3

Archived