Softball vs. Cal - Regional Championship

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

Glad to see Coop is getting her stroke back. Get some hits, then the power will come back. Couldn't happen at a better time. 

**cough**

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The announcers keep talking about this being our 2nd consecutive 15-hit game. Does anyone remember if we had any extra base hits in the game yesterday? Seems to me that we had all singles in yesterday's game, which was 1 reason we struggled to score. Today we've had 2 HRs, & 2 doubles.

Fagan grounds to deep short, 1st baseman can't handle the throw and she was probably safe anyway.   Rivera  chops it to 2nd to end the inning.   Going to the bottom 7th, Auburn leads 8-2

Cooper enjoying that opposition is not just automatically walking her this weekend....and Fagan with a hot bat behind her is good too.   Getting to see some decent pitches......

Chopper on the infield, McCrackin charges it and fields it directly behind Martin and she couldn't get it out of her glove.  

Grounder to McCrackin and she throws to Veach and that's the game.   FINAL.  Auburn wind 8-2 and advances to HOST the Super Regional round next weekend.

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Put this one away in short order Tigers. I have stuff to do....

Glad they listened to you :)

13 minutes ago, TigerTennis80 said:

The announcers keep talking about this being our 2nd consecutive 15-hit game. Does anyone remember if we had any extra base hits in the game yesterday? Seems to me that we had all singles in yesterday's game, which was 1 reason we struggled to score. Today we've had 2 HRs, & 2 doubles.

McCrackin's home run comes to mind,.. :) though it was a solo shot.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

First ones through to a super?

Utah advanced yesterday

Archived