Baseball vs. Ole Miss game thread (SEC Tourney Day 1)

Plan to use Mitchell and Anderson out of the bullpen? Mitchell started at LSU. I wouldn't be surprised if Watson got the start. If he can get through the line up in 2 he will probably be done and I imagine we would see klobo, lipscomb, and Coker if we are in the game, if not we might see someone come in to pitch out the remaining innings to spare arms for tomorrow.

I did see that Mize put a finger to his lips (ssh!) after the final strikeout, which probably started the bickering.  I have a feeling something started before that, which caused Mize to give the sign in the first place.

24 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Did Estes play at all?

Nope. In a slump. Luke played 2nd. Holland played short.

Just now, ellitor said:

Nope. In a slump. Luke played 2nd. Holland played short.

Not sure estes would have made that 2nd out in the 9th that luke did. hell of a play.

4 hours ago, Auhud08 said:

What happened after the game- saw a few of the guys looking at the ole miss bench when we were shaking hands

The OM player who hit the 9th inning HR, Olenek, pimped it a little and was staring Casey down as he rounded third and came home. Casey had something to say to him. And when Casey finished the game with the K, more words and gestures were shown to their dugout. I'm guessing there may have been a little carryover from the previous series, although I don't remember anything specific that would've caused the chippiness. Ive seen a few people who were at the game say that the OM players were jawing all night at our players. So not exactly sure what brought it all on.