If you still believe all these Russian omissions are coincidence

TexasTiger

My oldest son flew over a part of Russia last October coming home from business in China, He is concerned about being questioned re this Russia nonsense.

23 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

My oldest son flew over a part of Russia last October coming home from business in China, He is concerned about being questioned re this Russia nonsense.

That's an illogical cultists comparison.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

That's an illogical cultists comparison.

Wind is rough down here on the coast tonight Tex. No fishing this afternoon but Auburn baseball tonight. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I hope he tells the truth. 

15 minutes ago, alexava said:

I hope he tells the truth. 

Thanks Alex, just got him married last weekend, in Cancun honeymooning. The subpoena to testify can wait. Been a while but we are going to get Trump and those damn Russians.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/doj-says-sessions-was-instructed-not-to-disclose-meetings-with-foreign-dignitaries/

DOJ says Jeff Sessions was told not to disclose meetings with foreign dignitaries

The Department of Justice claims Attorney General Jeff Sessions was "instructed" not to disclose meetings with foreign dignitaries.

Sessions, who met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at least twice last year, didn't list those interactions on his security clearance application because he was told he didn't need to, according to the DOJ. The forms require applicants to list any contacts with a foreign government or its representatives.  

"As a United States senator, the attorney general met hundreds—if not thousands—of foreign dignitaries and their staff," DOJ's Deputy Director of Public Affairs Ian Prior said in a statement. "In filling out the SF-86 form, the attorney general's staff consulted with those familiar with the process, as well as the FBI investigator handling the background check, and was instructed not to list meetings with foreign dignitaries and their staff connected with his Senate activities."

The statement did not say exactly who told Sessions' staff not to list the contacts.

1.  Just my non-legal opinion, but wouldn't a good lawyer, especially the "top lawyer in the nation", at least insist on & attach a written document from DOJ confirming this dispensation if he's leaving blanks on his security form?  I'd certainly want something in writing!

2.  How do we determine if the meetings are "connected with his Senate activities" unless reported, especially if he's also doing triple duty as a private businessman and an adviser to a presidential campaign?

3.  Finally, why just now the statement, not earlier?  And just how "recused" is DDPA Ian Prior's boss, who has the power to fire him, from the whole Russian investigation?

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Google's amazing! You can find all the best people there, believe me.

Archived