Marquis McClain

aubiefifty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'd love to see 4 people go in on @bigbird at the same time.....Then all his people would come out....it'd be like marvel civil war LOL! 

bird has people??? We got problems

48 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Not the drill but the result reminds me of when I first played....I didn't play when I was little and I went to a small school that didn't have a team. My mom gets a job in Huntsville so we move there. As we are driving by a practice i joke about playing and my mom says something that makes me mad. So i decide to play.

So anyway I'm trash in the beginning, weak as water. But as the season goI get pretty good, I become known as a hitter and a pretty good wr, pretty good at jump balls. So I start getting a little cocky right? 

There was a guy on my team that ended up playing for Louisville. I was on offense and the qb threw an interception. Was on the completed opposite field and there was no way I could get to the play so I didn't run after the pick....this guy hit me so hard.....I didn't see it. My chin strap and my mouth piece came off. One of my shoulder pads popped out of my jersey, dirt was in my mouth, my lip was bleeding. I got up and started running to the sidelines they tell me to get my mouth piece when I bend down I get dizzy and fall out again LOL. Hardest I've EVER been hit in my LIFE

Dude. This whole story is perfect. 

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Not the drill but the result reminds me of when I first played....I didn't play when I was little and I went to a small school that didn't have a team. My mom gets a job in Huntsville so we move there. As we are driving by a practice i joke about playing and my mom says something that makes me mad. So i decide to play.

So anyway I'm trash in the beginning, weak as water. But as the season goI get pretty good, I become known as a hitter and a pretty good wr, pretty good at jump balls. So I start getting a little cocky right? 

There was a guy on my team that ended up playing for Louisville. I was on offense and the qb threw an interception. Was on the completed opposite field and there was no way I could get to the play so I didn't run after the pick....this guy hit me so hard.....I didn't see it. My chin strap and my mouth piece came off. One of my shoulder pads popped out of my jersey, dirt was in my mouth, my lip was bleeding. I got up and started running to the sidelines they tell me to get my mouth piece when I bend down I get dizzy and fall out again LOL. Hardest I've EVER been hit in my LIFE

Cole, we should compare notes...

We didn't play together did we?????

On 4/3/2017 at 4:39 PM, Barnacle said:

This is true. As a quarterback, I had a very good feel for what the offense was trying to do, and as a result I had good instincts at safety. But, that was about it. I weighed 170 lbs in pads if I was lucky. They put me back there one day and I jumped a seam route being thrown to our 6'3" 250 tight end (who went on to play at Louisville). That was the good part. I don't remember what happened after that. They never put me back there again. 

Did we both get our clocks cleaned by Careg Bonner???

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

I hate @bigbird always have................. been that way for almost 10 years now

Image result for big bird dead meme

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

bird has people??? We got problems

Give it time...

...you'll forget.

One of the things that somewhat bother me is saying the guy has the potential to be one of if not the best but just saying it's up to him......

On 5/26/2017 at 9:35 PM, cole256 said:

One of the things that somewhat bother me is saying the guy has the potential to be one of if not the best but just saying it's up to him......

You're right. There are a lot of things he can't control like OL and QB  performance, as well as others. The part I think is up to him is hard work and consistently striving to improve. 

We've seen others transfer for "lack of effort". 

Archived