Proof of Inappropriate Financial Dealings With Russia

This should really be in the Smack Forum since it doesn't come from anything close to a legitimate news source.

4 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

This should really be in the Smack Forum since it doesn't come from anything close to a legitimate news source.

Does it say anything that isn't true? It's not smack, just facts with a little humor/sarcasm. Lighten up.

16 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Does it say anything that isn't true? It's not smack, just facts with a little humor/sarcasm. Lighten up.

"Facts" are certainly debatable in this case.

On 5/26/2017 at 9:57 AM, Brad_ATX said:

"Facts" are certainly debatable in this case.

Which one (ones)?

14 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Which one (ones)?

The " facts" PT. Read the WAPO,  google CNN or are you to lazy? Do not depend on us to spoon feed you.

15 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

The " facts" PT. Read the WAPO,  google CNN or are you to lazy? Do not depend on us to spoon feed you.

I'm not depending on anyone. What does WAPO, CNN,have to do with anything? I posted a video in the OP. The lady states some FACTS. Is that hard to understand? Does she say anything that isn't factual.

?

7 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I'm not depending on anyone. What does WAPO, CNN,have to do with anything? I posted a video in the OP. The lady states some FACTS. Is that hard to understand? Does she say anything that isn't factual.

?

Just the facts PT, Brad says they are debatable.You need to understand the "facts". I tried to find them, unsuccessfully.   

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Just the facts PT, Brad says they are debatable.You need to understand the "facts". I tried to find them, unsuccessfully.   

Just listen to the video in the OP. The things the lady attributes to Hillary and Bill are well known facts. And note...Brad hasn't refuted any of the facts she  says.

12 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Just listen to the video in the OP. The things the lady attributes to Hillary and Bill are well known facts. And note...Brad hasn't refuted any of the facts she  says.

1) Brad has a life and doesn't live on this site 24/7.  Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you on this, but I was a bit busy.  That 82 on the golf course sure was nice though (2 birdies!).

2) OK, so let's look at this from a researcher's point of view.  Absolutely nothing she has said was attributed to reporting or public records.  If she had, then you really wouldn't have an argument from me because her statements would be verifiable.  I could check her sourcing and claims for myself.  However, she didn't do that.  Instead it's a litany of accusations that have no back-up provided anywhere by reliable, proven news outlets or open testimony.  For example, she mentioned something about journalists digging up the info.  Which journalists?  What outlets were they from?  Those things matter, whether you like it or not.  A quick google search of Podesta and Russia pulls up only far-right leaning news outlets, so why should I take those as gospel?

Finally, please understand the definition of a fact.  A fact can't be disputed in any form.  It's like when people say "well I know for a fact that xyz happened".  No, they probably don't, and neither do you.  Just like you haven't heard me say that the reporting around Trump / Russia is a "fact" because it hasn't been proven in an open forum.  I have suspicions and concerns, but that's all that they are for now.

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) Brad has a life and doesn't live on this site 24/7.  Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you on this, but I was a bit busy.  That 82 on the golf course sure was nice though (2 birdies!).

2) OK, so let's look at this from a researcher's point of view.  Absolutely nothing she has said was attributed to reporting or public records.  If she had, then you really wouldn't have an argument from me because her statements would be verifiable.  I could check her sourcing and claims for myself.  However, she didn't do that.  Instead it's a litany of accusations that have no back-up provided anywhere by reliable, proven news outlets or open testimony.  For example, she mentioned something about journalists digging up the info.  Which journalists?  What outlets were they from?  Those things matter, whether you like it or not.  A quick google search of Podesta and Russia pulls up only far-right leaning news outlets, so why should I take those as gospel?

Finally, please understand the definition of a fact.  A fact can't be disputed in any form.  It's like when people say "well I know for a fact that xyz happened".  No, they probably don't, and neither do you.  Just like you haven't heard me say that the reporting around Trump / Russia is a "fact" because it hasn't been proven in an open forum.  I have suspicions and concerns, but that's all that they are for now.

Sorry but that don't fly in my OPINION. Everything the lady attributes to Hillary or Bill is common knowledge to most people. I'm surprised you haven't heard about every one of them over time. But peace. Time to move on from it.

8 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

That 82 on the golf course sure was nice though (2 birdies!).

Congrats! Beat me by 1 stroke. Shot 39 front with two birds and finished with a 44 back and a dbl bogey on 18. Played the tips so I am not really complaining, just a bit disappointed on the back. Blame it on the beer. Bud Light.

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Congrats! Beat me by 1 stroke. Shot 39 front with two birds and finished with a 44 back and a dbl bogey on 18. Played the tips so I am not really complaining, just a bit disappointed on the back. Blame it on the beer. Bud Light.

Totally understand that.  I went 41-41 with a bird on each side, but I'm still a little perturbed.  Was staring 78 or 79 in the face heading to the 15th tee box, but bogeyed 15 & 16 and then doubled 17.  Crushed my round.

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Totally understand that.  I went 41-41 with a bird on each side, but I'm still a little perturbed.  Was staring 78 or 79 in the face heading to the 15th tee box, but bogeyed 15 & 16 and then doubled 17.  Crushed my round.

I never bitch about a 82, but I hear you. Back when I used to play multiple times a week I would, but I'm lucky to play once every two or three weeks now and I just try to enjoy. I tried three flop shots Saturday and missed on all three. It is a confidence, consistency, repetition thing. I understand that and smile. At least I tried. 

Did I mention I drink beer during rounds now? :beer2:

Archived