Baseball vs Arkansas Game Thread (SEC Tourney Elimination Game)

First pitch is set for 5:45 CT.
Arkansas is starting Dominic Taccolini (4-1, 5.01 ERA)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Others will have to do play by play as I have errands to get done. Just wanted to make sure & get the thread up.

27 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Others will have to do play by play as I have errands to get done. Just wanted to make sure & get the thread up.

Playing baseball ellitor. Errands can wait 

What year did middle infielders start pirouetting into the outfield to catch fly balls that an outfielder is running in a straight line to get? I swear I don't remember that happening in the 70s or 80s. 

AU taking advantage of pitcher ineffectiveness; two walks have 2 runners on with 0 outs.  Still 3-0 Arkansas.  Pitching change.

Todd didn't really want to swing at the 3-2 and Robert didn't. Hope Ingram is interested in hitting here. 

K. Inning over.  Auburn can't take advantage of 1st and 2nd no outs.  To the 4th, Arkansas leads 3-0.

Arkansas has runners on first and second after a walk and a hit.  1 out.  Davis not very effective with his stuff so far tonight; missing way too many pitches in the happy zone right now.

That was not good. Todd might have swung at ball four and the next two watch strike three go by. Must be tough to see the ball from the pitchers hand. The ball looks like it is being thrown harder then it is. 

AU needs to find a serviceable third starter quickly if they're going to do more than whimper at a regional next week.

Archived