Believing the Russian ‘Hacking’ Claim

AUFAN78

A thought provoking piece by 2015, 2016, 2017 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee gets the silent treatment on this forum. Go figure. :no:

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

A thought provoking piece by 2015, 2016, 2017 Nobel Peace Prize Nominee gets the silent treatment on this forum. Go figure. :no:

You prolifically vomit up links to right wing propaganda without comment like you get paid for clicks and expect folks to respond like Pavlov's dog?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

You prolifically vomit up links to right wing propaganda without comment like you get paid for clicks and expect folks to respond like Pavlov's dog?

First, it is not right wing propaganda. The author, a 3 time Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, utilizes critical thought. Something a few of you guys talk about, but apparently have no idea what it means. Let me help you. Critical thought is not blindly accepting anything favorable for your team and yet simply dismiss anything critical.

So this "vomit" may turn out true and it may not. Neither you nor I know for certain. I am willing to accept that while you think it is embarrassing. 

Well thanks for playing anyway Fido.  ;)

43 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

First, it is not right wing propaganda. The author, a 3 time Nobel Peace Prize Nominee, utilizes critical thought. Something a few of you guys talk about, but apparently have no idea what it means. Let me help you. Critical thought is not blindly accepting anything favorable for your team and yet simply dismiss anything critical.

So this "vomit" may turn out true and it may not. Neither you nor I know for certain. I am willing to accept that while you think it is embarrassing. 

Well thanks for playing anyway Fido.  ;)

Zerohedge or whatever is your favorite. Pure drivel.

Don't see how anyone who actually voted could believe the Russians could "hack" voting machine or the election process in general.  Did they even look at their local system?  There are about 175,000 voting precincts in the US and must be a hundred different voting systems across the country and virtually none of them are connect to each other or even to others in the same county or state.   And how many Dem and Republican poll watchers were out there ...checking everything went on and cross checking votes and voters. 

Voting is probably the most decentralized activity in the US...and yet....some people actually believe that someone....anyone? could tap into all these different systems and change the results?     Of course no one can identify even ONE precinct that the Russians have influenced or affected by means of "hacking" yet there are the gullible or desperate....still trying to explain how things did not turn out like they expected.

The amazing thing to me is that many of these people who believe that it's possible hack a national election are educated individuals..... who, if they even think more than one minute about what that would require...or how totally ridiculous that hacking argument is...would never put their name over a post that indicates that they think something so preposterous could actually be pulled off with NO evidence left behind at a single voting precinct.

JMO but the only people interfering with a fair election were those who tried to strong arm Trump delegates to the Electoral College to change their votes or not honor the wishes of the voters in their districts.    

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Don't see how anyone who actually voted could believe the Russians could "hack" voting machine or the election process in general. 

Good grief.

Who said anything about "Russians hacking voting machines"?  Voting machines aren't connected to the internet.  

Are you trying to be cute?

Are you competing with 78 for official forum idiot?

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Good grief.

Who said anything about "Russians hacking voting machines"?  Voting machines aren't connected to the internet.  

Look around...try Google if your Google key is not broken .  Dozens if not hundreds of articles about Russians hacking voting machines including some in the Washington Post . Some of them dispel prospects but a good part of the Democrat voter base still seems to actually believe such stupidity. Meanwhile, what other information or electoral process could the Russians hack in such a way that no one would know that it happened.?

Seems that in years gone by the Wingnuts were on the right of the political spectrum but you and your fellow travelers have made them look almost reasonable with some of the conspiracy theories that are hatched up without a shred of evidence to support them.

Keep it up, I need a good laugh every now and then and some of your "serious" posts usually lighten the mood.  :-\

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Zerohedge or whatever is your favorite. Pure drivel.

The piece is from Consortium News. Whatever indeed.

Tex definition of drivel: anything not agreeing with my teams biased views. :-\

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Good grief.

Homes, as long as you are here neither 64 or myself need not worry about this title. Own it!

44 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

The piece is from Consortium News. Whatever indeed.

Tex definition of drivel: anything not agreeing with my teams biased views. :-\

Your "news" sources are generally quite limited. 

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Your "news" sources are generally quite limited. 

Then you should embrace them as your views are quite limited. Oh wait. I was on the wrong side of your team. Noted.

3 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Then you should embrace them as your views are quite limited. Oh wait. I was on the wrong side of your team. Noted.

Yeah, I'm on the side of truth and America. You're with Russia and BS. Hint-- the emperor ain't wearing clothes. ;)

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Homes, as long as you are here neither 64 or myself need not worry about this title. Own it!

Just to clarify, do you think the issue of Russian involvment is defined as their directly affecting the vote tabulation?

23 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, I'm on the side of truth and America. You're with Russia and BS. Hint-- the emperor ain't wearing clothes. ;)

You have no idea how much I wish this were true. But hey, there is always hope.

This thread just oozes maturity. I don't recall anyone claiming Russia hacked voting machines. But I have heard virtually everyone admits Russia hacked the dnc or whatever they could to make hrc look bad obviously supporting trump. Even trump acknowledges this....

Just now, homersapien said:

Just to clarify, do you think the issue of Russian involvment is defined as their directly affecting the vote tabulation?

I can't even believe you asked me the question. But since you likely can't figure out what that means, NO. Although widely reported, I reject the notion.

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I can't even believe you asked me the question. But since you likely can't figure out what that means, NO. Although widely reported, I reject the notion.

OK, I'll take you out of the running and wave 64 on.

1 minute ago, alexava said:

This thread just oozes maturity. I don't recall anyone claiming Russia hacked voting machines. But I have heard virtually everyone admits Russia hacked the dnc or whatever they could to make hrc look bad obviously supporting trump. Even trump acknowledges this....

Love the sarcasm. :thumbsup:  

There are plenty of articles referencing Russia hacking voting machines. Use your Google button. ;)

We agree the hacking attempt was to make Hilary look bad. But let me ask a very simple question: didn't she look bad due to her own actions? Otherwise, there would have been nothing to expose right?

She was a bad candidate. I think we should leave it at that. JMO. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

OK, I'll take you out of the running and wave 64 on.

Nah, leave me in the running. Makes you look brilliant. 

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Love the sarcasm. :thumbsup:  

There are plenty of articles referencing Russia hacking voting machines. Use your Google button. ;)

We agree the hacking attempt was to make Hilary look bad. But let me ask a very simple question: didn't she look bad due to her own actions? Otherwise, there would have been nothing to expose right?

She was a bad candidate. I think we should leave it at that. JMO. 

Totally irrelevant.

Russian interference in our election is unacceptable, period.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Totally irrelevant. Disagree. She lost for many reasons, but her actions were a contributor.

Russian interference in our election is unacceptable, period. Agree

Archived