Running Backs Recruiting

aufan175

Since Auburn didnt pick up any running backs this year they should be going after a lot this year. With Alabama signing 4 backs this year georgia with 2 young backs we should be in good shape to sign the best backs out of georgia and alabama. Does anyone know of any of the top south backs and who they are intrested in.

Since Auburn didnt pick up any running backs this year they should be going after a lot this year. With Alabama signing 4 backs this year georgia with 2 young backs we should be in good shape to sign the best backs out of georgia and alabama. Does anyone know of any of the top south backs and who they are intrested in.

146583[/snapback]

Our most recent signee, Robert Dunn, could play RB although he most likely will play WR. This guy may turn out to be the best athlete of this year's whole class.

Robert Dunn Will be top Dawg of this New class........If, he stays out of trouble, and stops being at the wrong place at the wrong time.........Isn't Eugene, Mayo's brother or cousin?? If so, then he's coming to :au: .

Robert Dunn Will be top Dawg of this New class........If, he stays out of trouble, and stops being at the wrong place at the wrong time.........Isn't Eugene, Mayo's brother or cousin?? If so, then he's coming to  :au: .

146636[/snapback]

Eugene is Mayo's Brother. :cheer:

Robert Dunn Will be top Dawg of this New class........If, he stays out of trouble, and stops being at the wrong place at the wrong time.........Isn't Eugene, Mayo's brother or cousin?? If so, then he's coming to  :au: .

146636[/snapback]

of all the kids we send to a juco only about 25% of them ever step on the field at auburn. i wouldnt count on dunn but i hope he can make it here someday.

146636[/snapback]

of all the kids we send to a juco only about 25% of them ever step on the field at auburn. i wouldnt count on dunn but i hope he can make it here someday.

146640[/snapback]

Dunn is not going to JUCO...he is going to Prep School (Hargrave /sp?)

What are our odds there?

146636[/snapback]

146640[/snapback]

What are our odds there?

146642[/snapback]

Id say pretty good....Its somewhat stricter there than just another junior college.

146636[/snapback]

146640[/snapback]

What are our odds there?

146642[/snapback]

I thought Dunn still had time to raise his test score to bring his overall score on the sliding scale up to admissable levels. Am I wrong?

I thought Dunn still had time to raise his test score to bring his overall score on the sliding scale up to admissable levels. Am I wrong?

Thats what I thought too. I read he would qualify with a 900 or better on his SAT. Is there some recent info I dont know about or is everyone just assuming he wont score high enough?

Archived