NCAA Baseball Tournament

ESPNU doing the circuit with the "bases loaded" programming.   Just moving around from game to game where the action is....my idea of Nirvana....

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

ESPNU doing the circuit with the "bases loaded" programming.   Just moving around from game to game where the action is....my idea of Nirvana....

:laugh:

#4 Davidson giving #1 UNC a struggle...up 4-0 and a few of the # 3 seeds have been a problem today....

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I probably should do that but I have my APP on the FSU-TTU game.

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I probably should do that but I have my APP on the FSU-TTU game.

That's a hoss at bat for FSU.....part time football?

Just now, AU64 said:

That's a hoss at bat for FSU.....part time football?

No clue.

10 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm watching USA vs Miss State....

USA leading 1-0 with a runner on first no outs in the top of the 1st. Go Jags!!

107393-Usa-One-Direction.gif?1

34 minutes ago, AU64 said:

#4 Davidson giving #1 UNC a struggle...up 4-0 and a few of the # 3 seeds have been a problem today....

5-0 for the Fighting Steph Curry's now.

So..not to jinx this...but IF TTU pulls this off, does Butch keep the Mize bullet in the chamber and trust Davis/Mitchell/et al to give AU a Mize regional championship opportunity?

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

5-0 for the Fighting Steph Curry's now.

mysterious balk and Davidson lead  goes to 6-0

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

So..not to jinx this...but IF TTU pulls this off, does Butch keep the Mize bullet in the chamber and trust Davis/Mitchell/et al to give AU a Mize regional championship opportunity?

Thought about it earlier myself but I didn't ask it to not jinx us & TTU TBH. I really wish this question was waited to be asked after the TTU-FSU game was over with a TTU win... Regardless Butch said he is going Keegan & Casey 1 2 so that's all we have to go by on right now. Also while Daniel has had some great games he has been prone to getting lit up a bit by teams that can tattoo the ball like TTU can.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

mysterious balk and Davidson lead  goes to 6-0

Petty, but the pitcher did stop during his windup. 

Just now, ellitor said:

Thought about it earlier myself but I didn't ask it to not jinx us & TTU TBH. I really wish this question was waited to be asked after the TTU-FSU game with a TTU win. Butch said he is going Keegan & Casey 1 2 so that's all we have to go by on right now. Also while Daniel has had some great games he has been prone to getting lit up a bit by teams that can tattoo the ball like TTU can.

Just thinking that if TTU is good enough to knock off FSU I would not sell them short.....no need to get too cute....JMO

Just now, ellitor said:

Thought about it earlier myself but I didn't ask it to not jinx us & TTU TBH. I really wish this question was waited to be asked after the TTU-FSU game with a TTU win. Butch said he is going Keegan & Casey 1 2 so that's all we have to go by on right now. Also while Daniel has had some great games he has been prone to getting lit up a bit by teams that can tattoo the ball like TTU can.

Superstitions be damned, E!  I'll even go one step further to show no fear:  Tennessee Tech will win this baseball game!

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Just thinking that if TTU is good enough to knock off FSU I would not sell them short.....no need to get too cute....JMO

Plan the work. Work the plan. 

21 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm watching USA vs Miss State....

USA leading 1-0 with a runner on first no outs in the top of the 1st. Go Jags!!

3-1 Jags in the 2nd now.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Ran out of likes a long time ago today but completely agree.

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Plan the work. Work the plan. 

I'm quoting likes now..."Like"

3 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Superstitions be damned, E!  I'll even go one step further to show no fear:  Tennessee Tech will win this baseball game!

:chair:

11 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Iconspank.gif

The Fighting Curry's have hit 8 threes, I mean scored 8 runs & lead UNC 8-0 in the 6th inning.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

The Fighting Curry's have hit 8 threes, I mean scored 8 runs & lead UNC 8-0 in the 6th inning.

mercy me

Archived