2017 Tigers Preview and Prediction

aubiefifty

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

How often did they pass? Serious question aren't they still running the wishbone type offense?

Not often at all. I didn't see any wishbone. They hired a new offensive coordinator and plan on being no huddle, gun option and incorporating a little flexbone to throw opponents off. Now that I look at their roster they did lose some top production from seniors last season, but they keep finding a way to challenge power 5 teams over the years.

4 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Not often at all. I didn't see any wishbone. They hired a new offensive coordinator and plan on being no huddle, gun option and incorporating a little flexbone to throw opponents off. Now that I look at their roster they did lose some top production from seniors last season, but they keep finding a way to challenge power 5 teams over the years.

As long as they don't run some type of ga. tech wishbone I'm fine with starting with them. I just never want to play a wishbone team. Takes too much out of practice to get ready for them

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

As long as they don't run some type of ga. tech wishbone I'm fine with starting with them. I just never want to play a wishbone team. Takes too much out of practice to get ready for them

Didn't the teams you played against run the dinosaur bone?

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

well well well another comedian.....been hanging around bird to long I see

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

well well well another comedian.....been hanging around bird to long I see

We meet at Sesame Street and swap humor sometimes.

8 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I think we'll have to revisit this on game week. Now that I look at it, the flexbone is gonna be tricky since they use two slotback as well as two WR's and can run verticals and triple option plays to throw us off while having the fb lined behind the qb. All in all it's gonna be interesting to see how we defend them. The lb's better be ready. Of course I could say all this and we blow them out of the water still ,but you never know.

8 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

golf is so old his first set of golf clubs were hickory shafted, called cool names like mashies, niblicks, and spoons

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I think we'll have to revisit this on game week. Now that I look at it, the flexbone is gonna be tricky since they use two slotback as well as two WR's and can run verticals and triple option plays to throw us off while having the fb lined behind the qb. All in all it's gonna be interesting to see how we defend them. The lb's better be ready. Of course I could say all this and we blow them out of the water still ,but you never know.

That's why I don't like playing a team running a type of wishbone. We will have to spend way to much time practicing Southern offense and then come back the next week to play National Champs who run a completely different offense. WE will have to spend much more time then usual for Southern offense

Archived