augolf1716

Help... trip to Tallahassee

10 posts in this topic

SC needs some help. Its been a long time since I've gone to T'hassee so I am no help. This also may be good for others who may be going.

 

 

Not going to hijack this thread and this request isn't big enough to start a new one, but anyone familiar with Tallahassee got any recommendations for bars/restaurants/things to do this weekend?  I'm headed down with three buddies and two girlfriends (all ages 24-26) who've enjoyed two national championship trips, one Sugar Bowl trip, and one WCWS trip together over the years, but we've never ventured to Tallahassee.  None of us are Florida born or bred so we're going in blind.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!  War Eagle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




What help could he need with 2 girlfriends? :-X

Edited by AUBwins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I would be of no help either.  I have only passed through Tallahassee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear Publix is good if your in for crab legs.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I hear Publix is good if your in for crab legs.

:roflol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's bout to be someone who can out SC.................and yes the crab legs are good in T'hass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SC...I live in Tallahassee and there are loads of restaurants and bars to enjoy!  Tennessee Street is full of them if you are staying downtown but they are a little rough at times.  Proof Brewery in Railroad Square is a great place.  It sits between FSU and FAMU on Railroad Ave.  What hotel or area are you staying and I can point you in the right direction.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2017 at 3:21 PM, AUsome Jete said:

SC...I live in Tallahassee and there are loads of restaurants and bars to enjoy!  Tennessee Street is full of them if you are staying downtown but they are a little rough at times.  Proof Brewery in Railroad Square is a great place.  It sits between FSU and FAMU on Railroad Ave.  What hotel or area are you staying and I can point you in the right direction.

Alright, guys, for future reference, Jete is the go-to Tallahassee guru (no pressure, Jete).  Let's get one more dub tonight and then find a Lubbock guru (Tommy Tubervile, maybe) for next weekend!  WDE!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright, guys, for future reference, Jete is the go-to Tallahassee guru (no pressure, Jete).  Let's get one more dub tonight and then find a Lubbock guru (Tommy Tubervile, maybe) for next weekend!  WDE!

Thanks SC!  I am so ready for that W tonight!  It's tough living amongst these injuns down here!  Glad you had a good time while in town!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now