Help... trip to Tallahassee

SC needs some help. Its been a long time since I've gone to T'hassee so I am no help. This also may be good for others who may be going.

Not going to hijack this thread and this request isn't big enough to start a new one, but anyone familiar with Tallahassee got any recommendations for bars/restaurants/things to do this weekend?  I'm headed down with three buddies and two girlfriends (all ages 24-26) who've enjoyed two national championship trips, one Sugar Bowl trip, and one WCWS trip together over the years, but we've never ventured to Tallahassee.  None of us are Florida born or bred so we're going in blind.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!  War Eagle!

What help could he need with 2 girlfriends? :-X

Honestly I would be of no help either.  I have only passed through Tallahassee. 

SC...I live in Tallahassee and there are loads of restaurants and bars to enjoy!  Tennessee Street is full of them if you are staying downtown but they are a little rough at times.  Proof Brewery in Railroad Square is a great place.  It sits between FSU and FAMU on Railroad Ave.  What hotel or area are you staying and I can point you in the right direction.

On 5/31/2017 at 3:21 PM, AUsome Jete said:

SC...I live in Tallahassee and there are loads of restaurants and bars to enjoy!  Tennessee Street is full of them if you are staying downtown but they are a little rough at times.  Proof Brewery in Railroad Square is a great place.  It sits between FSU and FAMU on Railroad Ave.  What hotel or area are you staying and I can point you in the right direction.

Alright, guys, for future reference, Jete is the go-to Tallahassee guru (no pressure, Jete).  Let's get one more dub tonight and then find a Lubbock guru (Tommy Tubervile, maybe) for next weekend!  WDE!

18 hours ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Alright, guys, for future reference, Jete is the go-to Tallahassee guru (no pressure, Jete).  Let's get one more dub tonight and then find a Lubbock guru (Tommy Tubervile, maybe) for next weekend!  WDE!

Thanks SC!  I am so ready for that W tonight!  It's tough living amongst these injuns down here!  Glad you had a good time while in town!

Archived