Kent State scheduled 2019

auburn4ever

The Auburn Tigers have added the Kent State Golden Flashes to their 2019 football schedule, according to an announcement on Wednesday.

Auburn will host Kent State at Jordan Hare Stadium on Sept. 14, 2019. The game will be the first-ever meeting between the two schools.

The addition of Kent State tentatively completes Auburn’s non-conference schedule for the 2019 season. The Tigers are scheduled to open the season vs. Oregon in Arlington, Texas on Aug. 31. Auburn also hosts Tulane on Sept. 7 and Samford on Nov. 23.

In SEC play in 2019, Auburn is slated to host Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi State, and Ole Miss and travel to Arkansas, LSU, Texas A&M, and Florida.

Kent State now has three non-conference games lined up for 2019. The Golden Flashes are also scheduled to travel to Arizona State on Aug. 31 and host Kennesaw State on Sept. 7.

Kent State also announced on Wednesday that they will play at Ole Miss in 2018. We previously reported that future matchup back in April.

I'm so looking forward to the Ducks at Jerry World. We've been planning on making that trip since it was announced. 

Since Bammer hired Saban, they have played Kent State before. In fact, I think UAT plays Kent State this year or next or some time in the future.

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Since Bammer hired Saban, they have played Kent State before. In fact, I think UAT plays Kent State this year or next or some time in the future.

They played last season.

Archived