Baseball vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread (Winner's Bracket)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inexcusable mistake by Jarvis. Great to get the hit but absolutely zero excuse for getting caught there. It's 8U when you learn to watch the runner ahead of you. 2 runs is nothing for TTU to overcome. 

Just now, wareagle13 said:

Jonah missed the ball get away from the catcher on the play at home, Luke saw it and tried to advance to second which was occupied by Jonah. He got in a run down, but the fielder just barely made the throw and tag at third to get Luke advancing. Couldn't tell how close on my screen.

Thanks. Too fired up about the hit and istening on the radio. Which makes it ambiguous. 

Just now, jared52 said:

Inexcusable mistake by Jarvis. Great to get the hit but absolutely zero excuse for getting caught there. It's 8U when you learn to watch the runner ahead of you. 2 runs is nothing for TTU to overcome. 

In his defense, jonah should've one hundred and fifty percent been on third base at that moment.

Holland channels his inner Ozzie Smith, diving to his left to stab a grounder & throws the rummer out. 2 down.

Come on Casey. 

2 minutes ago, wareagle13 said:

In his defense, jonah should've one hundred and fifty percent been on third base at that moment.

I think Jonah was at fault there too. He should've been heading for 3rd.

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think Jonah was at fault there too. He should've been heading for 3rd.

Could have been there, doesn't mean Jarvis should over run him. 

Just now, ellitor said:

RFer robs Josh of a homer to end the inning. 4-2 AU after 5 complete.

There is a huge chain link fence there. It wouldn't have been a HR. 

Archived