Baseball vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread (Winner's Bracket)

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes and so would Casey. Pitchers start 1 game per week. Supers is a best 2 out of 3 series.

I like our odds if we can get out of the regional. I hope we take care of business this afternoon. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, au302 said:

May just be me but I feel like Estes has been a huge part of our success this year. When he's swinging the bat well, the team seems to follow. I don't know if he had a slump during the bad stretch, but his ability to get the timely hits is huge

Estes and Jarvis have been major parts of our offense. When they're contributing, we're almost as complete as offense as we can possibly be. 

Here's some great stats:

In these last two games, our 6-9 hitters have scored 9 runs, 9 hits, 6 RBIs, and 7 BBs. That's phenomenal production from the bottom of the lineup. And that doesn't show several hard hit balls by Holland and Logan. Logan, Estes, Gillikin, and Holland have been so big so far in this tournament. Need the DH spot to come through and we'll be a tough out 1-9. 

25 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I like our odds if we can get out of the regional. I hope we take care of business this afternoon. 

JMO but our odds might be better in the Super than they are for the Tallahassee regional at this point.

15 minutes ago, AU64 said:

JMO but our odds might be better in the Super than they are for the Tallahassee regional at this point.

Don't disagree.

12 hours ago, jared52 said:

Thanks. 

More than welcome. 

Archived