Site issue

Auburn2Eugene

Hello guys. First let me say thank you for providing this wonderful site for free. 

I have started having an issue. 

On posts that have an embedded Twitter message (like the BCW thread) once i scroll past the Twitter message, the site starts jumping up and down very quickly. The only thing that stops it is to jump to another website, then go back. But still, as soon as I scroll past a Twitter message, the site goes haywire. I can make a video and post it to YouTube or something to show what it's doing, if you guys haven't heard of this issue. 

Thank you for your time, and again, thanks for the awesome forum.

Probably would have been better to PM @RunInRed @TitanTiger or another mod wgo typically replies to such issues on that 2nd post instead of putting it on youtube. Not sure the AUFamily administration wants that kind of coverage on youtube especially since it shows a photo of Rivals premium link even though no premium info was posted on AUFamily from it.

Sorry @ellitor I will take it down. I didn't know it would be a big deal. I just wanted to be able to show the issue I was having

Although I don't know how a tweet could be considered to be behind a pay wall.

5 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Sorry @ellitor I will take it down. I didn't know it would be a big deal. I just wanted to be able to show the issue I was having

Although I don't know how a tweet could be considered to be behind a pay wall.

A tweet isn't behind a pay wall. The link in the tweet was. And I have no idea if thew youtube video was an issue or not. I'm not an admin nor a real Mod.

Archived