ellitor

Baseball vs. FSU Game Thread (Regional Final)

519 posts in this topic

Approximate start time is 7:15 CT. Will update with line up when AU baseball posts it. Video coverage is WatchESPN only.

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




ESPN3 is the channel I saw that would be televising the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Will it be televised, E?

WatchESPN only 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingfish said:

ESPN3 is the channel I saw that would be televising the game. 

It's not an actual channel. It's ESPN's online streamer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so dumb with all the channels out there in the cable universe you have to steam this game. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

It's so dumb with all the channels out there in the cable universe you have to steam this game. 

There's a lot going on tonight. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Line up added to the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notable changes from the past couple of days. Estes moved to the clean up spot. Haecker DHing hitting 7th. Gillikin hitting 7th. Logan hitting 8th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War Damn Eagle 🦅! Get it done tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck charm in hand. Lucky shirt on. AUFamily on the iPad. We ready.

10883_zpsj2rdjtwz.jpeg

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

There's a lot going on tonight. 

 I can live with this.....I'm happy as h*** that it is being streamed instead of having to read about it in the paper tomorrow as we did not so many years ago.

My next challenge is to get a smart TV so i don't have to watch it on my 19 inch monitor.... 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

 I can live with this.....I'm happy as h*** that it is being streamed instead of having to read about it in the paper tomorrow as we did not so many years ago.

My next challenge is to get a smart TV so i don't have to watch it on my 19 inch monitor.... 

Ain't that the truth. Used to love the sports page, but it's one of those things that went the way of the dinosaur.

Get a Roku and hook it up to your TV. You'll thank me later. 

 

EDIT: I'll still buy newspapers when I'm out of town to get out of town perspectives and get a taste of that sweet nostalgia. 

Edited by Bigbens42
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Ain't that the truth. Used to love the sports page, but it's one of those things that went the way of the dinosaur.

Get a Roku and hook it up to your TV. You'll thank me later. 

Or a Chromecast and cast from your computer (if you use Chrome) to the TV. That's what I'm doing. Agree with Bigbens42 in principle, though... better to buy an add-on streaming device than a whole new TV unless there's something else wrong with your current one.

And now back to baseball...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Good luck charm in hand. Lucky shirt on. AUFamily on the iPad. We ready.

10883_zpsj2rdjtwz.jpeg

Can't like this enough. Little one looks like they have the left eye slightly open as if to say"Daddyyyy...I'm trying to sleep." Lol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

 I can live with this.....I'm happy as h*** that it is being streamed instead of having to read about it in the paper tomorrow as we did not so many years ago.

My next challenge is to get a smart TV so i don't have to watch it on my 19 inch monitor.... 

Look into a chromecast 

$25 and you can "cast" espn3 from your phone/iPad to the tv you already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bryanlooney said:

Or a Chromecast and cast from your computer (if you use Chrome) to the TV. That's what I'm doing. Agree with Bigbens42 in principle, though... better to buy an add-on streaming device than a whole new TV unless there's something else wrong with your current one.

And now back to baseball...

There is a problem of some sort...have a Chromecast and can't get it to talk with my  TV....even my teenage grand kids can't get them to communicate and have tried a couple different computers...but I can use a cord from my notebook but the picture quality if not great....and in fact, pretty bad much of the time.

My daughter has a 50 inch smart TV...just call up the ESPN watch and there it is......but she is 3 hours from here.

I'm old fashioned so still basically satisfied with the primitive system.

Thanks for the help though...

But have not noticed the AU game listed on the watch list of ESPN yet.   guess they will post it in the next couple minutes...

 

What I really need is a sports bar.....there are waaay too many good games on tonight....gonna be lots of jumping around.

Edited by AU64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mustache eagle said:

Look into a chromecast 

$25 and you can "cast" espn3 from your phone/iPad to the tv you already have.

Or just plug Roku into the TV as Ben said. I don't know if chromecast closed the gap the past year but when I got my Roku last year it out performed the Chromecast by a country mile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

There is a problem of some sort...have a Chromecast and can't get it to talk with my  TV....even my teenage grand kids can't get them to communicate and have tried a couple different computers...but I can use a cord from my notebook but the picture quality if not great....and in fact, pretty bad much of the time.

My daughter has a 50 inch smart TV...just call up the ESPN watch and there it is......but she is 3 hours from here.

I'm old fashioned so still basically satisfied with the primitive system.

Thanks for the help though...

But have not noticed the AU game listed on the watch list of ESPN yet.   guess they will post it in the next couple minutes...

If your tv is standard definition then it mightn't not work.  I think chromecast has to be at least 1080 resolution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stream finally popped up. Let's get this party started. War Damn Eagle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

If your tv is standard definition then it mightn't not work.  I think chromecast has to be at least 1080 resolution

There ya go. Roku has a model that works with old standard TVs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

Or just plug Roku into the TV as Ben said. I don't know if chromecast closed the gap the past year but when I got my Roku last year it out performed the Chromecast by a country mile.

I've got a smart tv (Christmas present to myself) but $25 I bought a few chromecasts and put them around the house - on each on the "replaced" tv that now sits outside.  Not as worried if it ends up walking away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AU 1st: E 6 on a Todd grounder to SS.

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atta boy, Jonah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now