Danny Sheridan with an AU prediction

Auburn2Eugene

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Hot diggity!!! I don't know what connections you have to proclaim all this stuff between this and saying Justyn Ross and Justin Fields are coming for sure but I'm all for it!

Since he probably won't toot his own horn, 23 is the most directly connected member on this board, other than Red who I believe has to keep his information close to the vest for the sake of his job. E is also pretty connected, especially during the season, as he gets the opportunity to work around the coaches on game days. Pretty much everyone else is repeating things told to them by friends who are connected in some way or another.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Since he probably won't toot his own horn, 23 is the most directly connected member on this board, other than Red who I believe has to keep his information close to the vest for the sake of his job. E is also pretty connected, especially during the season, as he gets the opportunity to work around the coaches on game days. Pretty much everyone else is repeating things told to them by friends who are connected in some way or another.

Thanks...Well it sure is great having people like that.

Maybe i'm crazy but i've never been so confident about an upcoming season like I am about this one. I'm very much a wait and see type of person about our teams each year but not about this team. I just see too much talent and even though we're young in some areas those guys have good playing experience and IMO have been some of the readiest to play freshman and sophomore players in CFB. Playmakers on both sides. I also really like the chemistry and closeness of this team. 

I normally attend about 2 or 3 home games a season with two other close friends. However, this year we're planning on it being just one...UGA game. I feel so confident that i'm saving up for the SEC championship and the playoffs. I was fortunate to attend the 2010 NC but not the 2013 NC game. I'm NOT missing another game where we're playing for championships! 

7 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I'm NOT missing another game where we're playing for championships! 

You have to admit, if we are going to play for a championship for the first time in the playoff era, there's no better place than our back yard. People thought the crowd in 2010 was lopsided, imagine what it will be in Atlanta if Auburn is there... especially if we're playing anyone other than the ACC.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

You have to admit, if we are going to play for a championship for the first time in the playoff era, there's no better place than our back yard. People thought the crowd in 2010 was lopsided, imagine what it will be in Atlanta if Auburn is there... especially if we're playing anyone other than the ACC.

Agree 100%! I know that it rarely happens that a team gets a chance to play for a championship at "home" in football but i'm certainly planning for it! Being that i'm in the Metro Atlanta area it would be a magical season.

1 hour ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Maybe i'm crazy but i've never been so confident about an upcoming season like I am about this one. I'm very much a wait and see type of person about our teams each year but not about this team. I just see too much talent and even though we're young in some areas those guys have good playing experience and IMO have been some of the readiest to play freshman and sophomore players in CFB. Playmakers on both sides. I also really like the chemistry and closeness of this team. 

I normally attend about 2 or 3 home games a season with two other close friends. However, this year we're planning on it being just one...UGA game. I feel so confident that i'm saving up for the SEC championship and the playoffs. I was fortunate to attend the 2010 NC but not the 2013 NC game. I'm NOT missing another game where we're playing for championships! 

I feel the exact same...that's why it's hurting to wait for the season to start. There is soo much to look forward to with us getting a legendary new db coach to sure up the secondary and of course Stid as our QB and a healthy Bubba to go along to name a few reasons. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I think this team could break some records. I could go on all day but like our team motto says it's "Our Time". 

Our SEC road games are tough and we have Clemson, however, we have a cup cake schedule and 10 and 2 with loses to AU and UGA would not to me equal a good season.  I  do not know will trigger a buy out or raise for Gus, but for me, if AU does not win over both UGA and UA,  Gus  is a failure. 

Archived