Baseball vs. FSU Game Thread (Winner-Take-All)

AU is the designated home team.
Game time & channel is 6 CT on ESPN2
Gabe Klobosits gets the pitching start for AU

Here is the starting lineup:

Jonah Todd CF
Luke Jarvis 2B
Daniel Robert 1B
Dylan Ingram DH
Josh Anthony 3B
Jay Estes RF
Sam Gillikin LF
Blake Logan C
Will Holland SS

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW Butch said earlier today everybody is available to pitch tonight other than Thompson, Mize and Lipscoimb.

Glad to make it back over here after a brief spell at 24/7  (year)    War Eagle and may the good Lord help this team get over that hump they have failed to do so far this year.....

How cool is it to be one of a handful of teams still playing?  Three wins away from Omaha after what transpired last year is nothing short of genius on the the part of Butch and the boys.

7 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

How cool is it to be one of a handful of teams still playing?  Three wins away from Omaha after what transpired last year is nothing short of genius on the the part of Butch and the boys.

Agreed!

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FWIW Butch said earlier today everybody is available to pitch tonight other than Thompson, Mize and Lipscoimb.

"Everyone is good to take the mound tonight; except our pitchers" is what my phone autocorrrects that statement to. Weird, lol.

Lineup tonight

Jonah Todd CF
Luke Jarvis 2B
Daniel Robert 1B
Dylan Ingram DH
Josh Anthony 3B
Jay Estes RF
Sam Gillikin LF
Blake Logan C
Will Holland SS
RHP Gabe Klobosits

@lost I just figured out who you are on 247. Welcome back! Mods you will be on your toes with this one.

With Sam Houston winning does that give Auburn a chance to host a super regional if they win tonight????

3 minutes ago, lost said:

With Sam Houston winning does that give Auburn a chance to host a super regional if they win tonight????

AU would host.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@lost I just figured out who you are on 247. Welcome back! Mods you will be on your toes with this one.

That is awful nasty?  I had no warning points while here at AU Family...ZILCH.  Sorry you feel that way,  You should know both sides of a story before you judge.

Dag blast it. Throw some strikes. 

Can't throw strikes. Hate that we may have to give him the hook this early. 

Archived