Baseball vs. FSU Game Thread (Winner-Take-All)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work by Mitchell....keeping the team in the game....biggest surprise of the night for me is the good work by our pitchers....and the pitiful effort thus far by the batters....expecting the opposite before the game started....

Just now, AU64 said:

Nice work by Mitchell....keeping the team in the game....biggest surprise of the night for me is the good work by our pitchers....and the pitiful effort thus far by the batters....expecting the opposite before the game started....

agreed!!!!!

We haven't hit one on the screws all night on this kid. I hate to be all negative, but I don't see much hope.

Well at least we helped this kid have a career night ... we can always have that!

(they're gonna leave him in one batter too long when we hit a 3 run jack!)

4 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Good grief. I'm out of positivity. The only thing I'm positive of now is our batting is not tournament worthy

tough seeing all those .200 level BAs flashed on the screen.....

Ooops....Mitchell walked the lead off batter....is there a bigger NO NO than that?

And he's gone...

I gotta get something to eat. Can somebody come in from the pen to finish this one off?

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Crazy thing is we're still in this one. Keep fighting AU 

No doubt. A couple good innings of D and a couple well timed hits and we squeak out of here. Need the FSU pitchers to slip

Pardon my ignorance but isn't the new head coach at bama our hitting coach? Does that in any way affect a game? Or by now our hitting is what it is?

Watson pitching now....trying to keep the FSU runner on at first.

Fielded a bouncer and got the runner at 2nd...not in time for the DP but kept the runner from advancing. nicely played...p

Archived