football season tickets

aubiefifty

Auburn football season tickets go on sale to general public June 8

The general public will be able to purchase season tickets for Auburn's seven home football games on June 8.

The school announced general public sales will begin at 1:30 p.m. CT Thursday while season ticket holders and mini-plan buyers from the 2016 season can purchase their tickets beginning with an 8:30 a.m. pre-sale. Approximately 2,300 season tickets will be available, according to an Auburn spokeswoman.

Tickets to Auburn's seven home games with Georgia Southern, Mercer, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Georgia, ULM and Alabama are $475, the same price as last season's eight-game slate, and are available at AUBTIX.com.

General public season tickets are not renewable and do not require a contribution to Tigers Unlimited, whose members have access to choice locations renewable each year before tickets go on sale to the general public and to away games and bowl tickets, based on priority.

A waterproof chairback can be purchased for $60 for the season via AuburnTigersSeats.com.

Single-game tickets for selected games will go on sale in July based on availability.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Auburn football season tickets go on sale to general public June 8

The general public will be able to purchase season tickets for Auburn's seven home football games on June 8.

The school announced general public sales will begin at 1:30 p.m. CT Thursday while season ticket holders and mini-plan buyers from the 2016 season can purchase their tickets beginning with an 8:30 a.m. pre-sale. Approximately 2,300 season tickets will be available, according to an Auburn spokeswoman.

Tickets to Auburn's seven home games with Georgia Southern, Mercer, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Georgia, ULM and Alabama are $475, the same price as last season's eight-game slate, and are available at AUBTIX.com.

General public season tickets are not renewable and do not require a contribution to Tigers Unlimited, whose members have access to choice locations renewable each year before tickets go on sale to the general public and to away games and bowl tickets, based on priority.

A waterproof chairback can be purchased for $60 for the season via AuburnTigersSeats.com.

Single-game tickets for selected games will go on sale in July based on availability.

Ugh....4 SEC games must be about equivalent to 90-100 each since in most places tickets to a Mercer type game are in the 30-40 range. And get seven this year for the price of 8 last year...but "same price"....great marketing.   Makes my SEC TV package look more reasonable every year though I expect Charter will be on us soon for an increase too.

Gotta admit that there is nothing like a game day at Auburn but afraid they lost me several years ago though I might try to grab a single for one of the lesser games...the atmosphere is almost as good and will be nice to see the AU offense pick some of those teams apart.

Tangentially related:

SEC Ticket Office has not sent out final (SECCG) renewal info (by "end of May") as promised. Called'em today. They're working hard against a backdrop of new-stadium move, and hope to have info out in ~1 week.

Seriously hope such info is extremely useful this year.

WDE

23 minutes ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

Anyone know when single game tix go on sale? Trying to take my dad to the opener!

apparently you didn't read the article posted above.  :lol: 

24 minutes ago, FullBloodedTiger91 said:

Anyone know when single game tix go on sale? Trying to take my dad to the opener!

Usually late June/early July, so based on the "July" comment in the article, I'd start looking the first week. 

Always easy to pick up tickets down there.  I did the wait and see approach on these ticket packets a couple times and have had good outcomes.  It's nice to not have to add $400 on top of the ticket price.  This is a good example why we don't need to worry about more seats but nicer amenities.  Other than being at the game itself, which is awesome,  getting food and going to the bathroom is a pain.  We need huge tvs in the concourse and maybe even the bathroom because you're gonna miss 15 minutes if you leave your seat.

They probably keep the prices up due to people like me who will spend anything for their season tickets.   :dunno:  Few things where I don't care what the cost is are Auburn football, my aquariums, my Jeep Wrangler, and church tithes.

In all seriousness though, if you are looking for certain games and can let me know ahead of time I might help you with tickets at cost.  I have season tickets, as well as my family (8 total) and I am the only one that goes to every game no matter what.  Just as long as you are Auburn fans and not getting them for friends of the opposing team.  I will know if you lie to me, as I will be sitting next to them.  :rollin:

Ticket prices at Auburn have gotton way out of hand. You can't take a family of 4 to Auburn games anymore.

Archived